Cell outage
futote
Enthusiast - Level 1

So there must be some sort of Verizon outage in our area seeing as how both mine and my wife's phone have just lost service. Outages are understandable. The frustrating part for me here is that both me and my wife have been trying for far longer then we should have to to simply report the issue. I'm on my pc here and under the support tab there should be a link somewhere to report issues. The best my wife has been able to locate is a call if you think you have service issues number. How bass ackwards is that? Hopefully this message makes it to someone who can figure this stuff out, because I've reached the end of my patience for the evening.

Re: Cell outage
jav6
Champion - Level 3

Would help to identify your location having the issue.  What is your zip code and nearest main intersection?  http://downdetector.com/status/verizon is a website that people can post service issues and see if others in your area are experiencing issues.  Would be nice for Verizon to have an easier way of reporting issues.  Have you tried CHAT on the MyVerizon website?  Do you have WiFi access at home and do your phones support WiFi calling?

...Just another VZW customer...trying to offer some assistance...
0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

The last thing we want is for you to lose your patience with your wireless service, Futote. I am sorry to hear about the issues you are experiencing but want to help as much as possible. We want to make getting into contact with us as easy. I understand that when you are experiencing service issues, this can be a tricky task. If you click on this link and scroll down about midway, all the ways to contact us will be listed for future reference: http://spr.ly/66001cznq As far as the issues you are experiencing, Jav6 had some great questions about your location and Wi-Fi access, if you don't mind providing some insight? Looking forward to hearing back. ChrisM_VZW

0 Likes
jdavis1983

I have had one bar all day in the Steele Creek area of Charlotte, NC.  Usually, there are no issues.  Is there a tower down?

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

We always want our customers to have the reliable service they deserve, jdavis1983. To see that you’re having issues is heartbreaking. Let’s check out what’s going on and see how we can help. Do you know if this is impacting others that are in your area also? We know it's been a couple of days, were you still experiencing the issue? 

TakendraW_VZW

0 Likes
reggie_39
Enthusiast - Level 2

I live in zip code 95953 no service on cells for over 2hrs but MIFI works so I can use PC need some kind of help figuring this out please

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Hi, reggie_39. We are not seeing any reported outages in that area. do you know if other customers are having this issue also? CourtneyM_VZW

0 Likes
reggie_39
Enthusiast - Level 2

have no clue, have no phone to call anyone

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

reggie_39, we always want to make sure that you can get the best service possible. Can you please provide us your current ZIP Code? JoseL_VZW

0 Likes
jav6
Champion - Level 3

@vzw_customer_support wrote:

reggie_39, we always want to make sure that you can get the best service possible. Can you please provide us your current ZIP Code? JoseL_VZW

@vzw_customer_support , @josel_vzw   @reggie_39  identified the zip code in the Monday post.  Didn't you read it?

"I live in zip code 95953 no service on cells for over 2hrs but MIFI works so I can use PC need some kind of help figuring this out please"

...Just another VZW customer...trying to offer some assistance...
0 Likes