Cell signal really sucks at my home!!! HELP!!!
Sassy2731
Enthusiast - Level 2

For the past year or so the signal for service at our home as gotten so bad. Now it is almost non existent and cannot even make or receive phone calls while we are at home.  I would understand if we lived in the country, BUT we don't we are only 5or so miles from downtown Houston, TX.  I have had my phone since 1996 and this past year has gradually gotten worse.  NO one can seem to get service around our home if they have Verizon.  We can leave home and not have any problems.  I cannot even send a text message without getting a message on my phone that NO NETWORK AVAILBALE!  What in one of the largest cities in America!  The only way I can use my phone while at home is through wifi and connect to my Xfinity home phone just to make a call because Verizon signal is not existent.  As much as I pay for our phone service every month and can't even send or receive a phone call is totally ridiculous!  I really need HELP and can't seem to get any answers.  I was on a call with Verizon the other day and was put on hold for the lady to get a supervisor and the call dropped on me or she hung up on me and I never heard anything back from anyone.  They could have at least called me back...  I am getting real close to going over to t mobile or cricket or sprint just so I can try to get service at a lesser price because this is so bad.. Makes me sick to pay my Verizon Wireless bill every month and not be able to make or receive a phone call while we are at home.  Can someone check out the reason I am having such a hard time getting signals at my home? and get it corrected before my husband changes providers!

Thank you!

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: Cell signal really sucks at my home!!! HELP!!!
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

A whole year with bad service is way to long Sarah. We cen certainly check this issue and explore ways to improve your wireless experience at home. Please provide some more details. What is your ZIP code? What is your phone model and software version? You indicate that you called us before, did you perform any troubleshooting steps? If you did, please share the steps you did as I wouldn't want to ask you to repeat those troubleshooting steps. I'm confident that we can make your service better at home, there is no need to even consider a move from our wireless family.

AntonioC_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the "Correct Answer" button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes
Re: Cell signal really terrible at my home!!! HELP!!!
Tracey51468

Did you ever get help with the issue? I'm ready to change because of it. If so what worked for you? 

Thanks! 

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Tracey51468, we truly value your loyalty and we never want to see you go. Making sure you have the services you need in your home area is important. Allow us the opportunity to review the details of your concern. When did this start? Does your service concern only happen in your home? How far do you have to travel from the troubled location in order to receive a proper connection? Can you please provide us with your nearest intersection, City and zip code so we can accurately pinpoint your location?

SylviaT_VZW

0 Likes
kchelene
Enthusiast - Level 2

Every year the phones get better but Verizon signal is getting horrible. I have called customer service and they can’t explain it.  I used to have 3-4 bars now I am lucky to have one and can’t use the internet. Pages are slower than dial up!  I am tired of it!  Over a $300 bill for what?!?!?

0 Likes
KH-OrnEsh
Moderator Emeritus

Due to the age of this thread, it will be locked in order to keep discussions current. If you have the same or a similar question/issue we invite you to start a new thread on the topic.

0 Likes