Cell signal really terrible at my home!!! HELP!!!
Kstater30

My wife and I have had a similar experience. I can literally be standing within eyesight of a tower and have no service. Driving around it is hit and miss. Either very strong or non existent. I have been with Verizon for 19 years, 15 of which has been in Houston. I have lived in the same home and had great service until about 3 years ago. I called once but got  nowhere. My contract is up in Feb so I'm definitely giving T Mobile a strong look. 

Iphone 11

14.1.2 OS

77040 zip Fairbanks and Breen is closest intersection to my home

0 Likes
Re: Cell signal really terrible at my home!!! HELP!!!
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

We always want you to have the best experience with your service. I'm sorry to learn that hasn't been the case for you, and I'm sure we can help. Thank you for providing the details about your location and the fact that your phone has the most recent software version. I'm not showing any reported issues in 77040, so I'd like to ask about your signal. How does it compare when inside versus stepping outside briefly? What services are affected-voice calls, text messaging, data (without WiFi)? Please provide these additional details, thanks very much. 

0 Likes