Cellular Reception seems to be getting worse
Beebopb
Enthusiast - Level 1

We have been living at the same address in Zipcode 63049 for over 10 years. We always had great Verizon cell reception in our home, then about a year or two ago it became horrible. Barely get 1 bar, have to turn on the wifi calling feature, but then the phone calls cut out constantly as the phone finds the cell signal and then drops it again and it keeps switch between wifi and the cellular network.  Not understanding why the signal became so bad all of a sudden.  It happen to both my and my wife's phone and also when friends and family visit that also have Verizon they have the same issue. It's not like I am in a valley or something. Getting disgusted with this issue...

0 Likes
Re: Cellular Reception seems to be getting worse
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

It is our number one priority to keep you connected. Have any changes been made to your home, or around your home recently? Has there been any construction or storms in your area when this started happening?

EllisandraC_VZW

0 Likes
Beebopb
Enthusiast - Level 1

No changes to our house or construction in the area.

0 Likes
Waata99
Enthusiast - Level 1

Verizon is decaying 4G coverage on purpose in prep for 5G. Don’t drive yourself nuts with their worthless cust service - you’d be better off switching providers.

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Thank you so much for giving us these details. *Cecile

0 Likes