Cellular not working on iPad 4G ios 10.2
SHANAE88

My Verizon cellular service is not working on my iPad 4G. Sometimes it says "No Service" other times it shows 1 bar 1x, or 2 bars LGE, or even 3 bars, but it never connects to the internet. This has been going on for a while now, well before I updated to 10 and now 10.2. I took it to a Verizon store and had a new sim card installed, but the sales lady couldn't get it to work either. She said it must be a hardware problem. I am so frustrated. I have tried resetting Network settings and also resetting Subscriber services. powered it off and back on, did a soft reset. Still not working. Whenever I go to Manage Verizon account it says, "The SIM Card inserted in this device is already active on a subscription that cannot be managed on this device. Please call customer care at 1-800-786-8419 if you have any questions." It has shown this message since day one when I purchased the ipad brand new from Verizon online, although the cellular did work at that time. Please help. I can't continue paying for Verizon services without being able to use it! My husband has an ipad mini with ios 10.1 on the same cellular account as my ipad 4 and his cellular is working fine. Please help me get this resolved. Thanks!!

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: Cellular not working on iPad 4G ios 10.2
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

We definitely understand how this would be frustrating. When in store was the representative able to perhaps process ordering a replacement device? KleoL_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the "Correct Answer" button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!

0 Likes
Re: Cellular not working on iPad 4G ios 10.2
SHANAE88

No. She installed a new SIM card for $6.00 and did a few minor things with my iPad. Then said it must be a hardware problem and for us to call tech support.

Shana [Removed]

personal information removed as required by the Verizon Wireless Terms of Service

Message edited by Verizon Moderator

0 Likes