Re: Charged $2200 for a Pixel 6 that doesn't work and is sitting in my drawer now.
luckyxero
Enthusiast - Level 1

So it's Tuesday and I still don't see the credit in my account.  Chris and a separate email confirmed there was a credit "on the way".  Yet nothing.  I chatted with someone else today (Gert) and that person said it could take up to 10 business days.  Verizon wireless is completely unreliable in the information they provide.  Not only that, they managed to mess up one of my other lines and assign it to someone in Montana because they don't know how to wipe a phone that gets returned.

Here's the text from Chris.....

luckyxero_0-1652785754295.png

Here's the email.....

luckyxero_2-1652785948517.png

Last and final lesson - 

Fool me once, shame on you.  

Fool me twice, shame on me. 

Fool me 10 times, with 10+ Customer Service people, spending over 12 hours via chat and phone, over 2 months, and I'm the biggest fool for believing Verizon could actually fix this.  

0 Likes
Re: Charged $2200 for a Pixel 6 that doesn't work and is sitting in my drawer now.
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

I would be just as upset over not getting the credit yet either, luckyxero. Since it has been a couple days, has the credit been updated on your account? Please keep us posted. 

-Vanessa

0 Likes