Chat not working!
SD-777
Enthusiast - Level 1

On the website and in my iphone app Chat doesn't seem to be working.  On the website I see the "Chat with us" button, it's not greyed out and doesn't say busy but when I press the  button nothing happens.  I've tried clearing cache/cookies and have tried with 3 different browsers.

On my iphone when selecting Chat I just get a spinning circle for several minutes where sometimes I have to force quit the Myverizon app, other times I just get a generic error message.

I can only assume that it's an issue on Verizon's end.  Any advice or update to get this fixed?

Re: Chat not working!
ddgarver2
Enthusiast - Level 1

I'm having the same problem on my laptop.  Chat on my iphone works.  Suggestions please on resolution.

cchpgcyahoocom

I think no one is working at Verizon.  I tried chat several times can not get live rep.  Tried call me back number 5 hours ago - no call back.  Called customer service line was still on hold 2 hours later.

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

cchpgcyahoocom,

I definitely am sorry to hear you've had trouble reaching someone. We always want to make sure you get support quickly when it is needed. We're here for you and glad to help. What was your reason for reaching out to us? How can we assist you?

AndrewT_VZW

0 Likes
DanielCP45
Enthusiast - Level 1

I am reaching out because you chat button does not work and every time I go to the support page regardless of my browser I get logged out. 

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

I am sorry to hear that you're having trouble getting in contact with us via our chat team, DanielCP45. We are more than happy to assist here or through our Social Media channel (@VZWSupport for Twitter). How can we help? GregL_VZW

0 Likes
czdfvb

Wow, useless.  I guess you must have to be asocial media cuck to get service.  Sad.

0 Likes
KH-OrnEsh
Moderator Emeritus

Due to the age of this thread, it will be locked in order to keep discussions current. If you have the same or a similar question/issue we invite you to start a new thread on the topic.

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

As a valued customer, your concerns are always our concerns, and we're here to assist you in any way we can. Let's work together to address your concerns. How can we help you today? -

RobertC_VZW

0 Likes