Chats
blshaw45

I was told by a chat representative that I could locate transcripts of past chats under "Account" once I log in to my account on line. The option isn't there. Does anyone know where to find transcripts?

0 Likes
Re: Chats
mischiefmaker
Enthusiast - Level 1

Exactly what I'm looking for right now! The answer I found seems to be old and I don't see what they're telling me I should see. 

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

I understand that you would like a copy of your previous interactions. If you are signed in we do have access to these transcripts. Can you tell me more about why you need these documents?  AmberF_VZW

0 Likes
blshaw45

I need a particular chat where I asked for one of the lines on my account to be disconnected. Verizon disconnected the wrong one.

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

First and foremost, we apologize for your inconvenience as a result of one of your lines of service having been disconnected in error. We can still help you resolve this matter and we'd like to continue working with you. Chat session request for transcripts for our customers must be initiated during the session. 

As our valued customer, your account concerns are our concerns and we’re here to assist you in any way we can. Verizon takes protecting our customer’s personal and account information very seriously. Since we will need account-specific details from you, we’ve sent you  a Private Message on this topic:

http://spr.ly/6600HhPDk

RobertC_VZW

0 Likes
mbrittb00
Enthusiast - Level 2

This is not a true statment.  In my last three chat conversations I have requested a copy of the transcript and in all three instances I was told that they could not supply transcripts.

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

mbrittb00 You are in a community forum. If you want to have a transcript you should use one of our support channels. We are not able to provide a transcript from this platform. -Dolores

0 Likes