Check status of ticket.
crisco654

Hi, is there anyway to check status of ticket. I had problems changing plans on my accounts, and was given a ticket number while a team at Verizon tried to resolve my issues. This was week ago on Sept. 7th, and I haven't heard anything since. So wondering how can I check the status of that ticket. Thanks!

0 Likes
Re: Check status of ticket.
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

crisco654, I am sorry to learn that you have not heard back about the ticket we opened for you. We strive to resolve issues as quickly as possible and we want to help you. To better assist you, I sent you a Private Message. Please respond to the Private Message at your earliest convenience. -JacobG_VZW

Sherrymaejewell
Enthusiast - Level 1

So what is the purpose of sending me a ticket number if there is no way to use that number

vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Sherrymaejewell I'm trying to assist you but I need to know if this is for Cellular or Home service.

0 Likes
chuckieshall
Enthusiast - Level 1

As a verizon customer, I can attest that verizon's tech support is the Worst I have ever had to work with. For some reason they have a problem keeping you informed of your ticket status and they kept giving me dates and times that a tech would come out, only to have no one show up at all or even call. But like many unsatisfied customers, there are no other home phone options where I live. I do not recommended verizon to anyone, especially if you ever have an issue that needs to be resolved.