Skip to main content
Accessibility Resource Center Skip to main content
Have a phone you love? Get up to $500 when you bring your phone.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Class actions lawsuit
lbishop05

From what I can tell, Verizon's response to Covid-19 has been "Pay us". They do not care what your financial situation is. We need to hold them accountable. Do you feel you have been overcharged? Or that you were not offered any relief of payment due to financial hardship caused by Covid? We must involve government agencies to enforce wrongdoing by this company if they fail to act, people need to seek a lawyer.

Has Covid caused a dramatic change to your income level?

If so, has Verizon offered you any deferment, waiving of late fees etc?  If so please explain.

If Verizon has refused to offer you assistance during this national crisis, please share your story.  Have you retained a lawyer or communicated with any state or federal agency?

Re: Class actions lawsuit
jav6
MVP
MVP

When first announced by VZW, I was able to CONFIRM which marked my account for pandemic related relief. Working for me. This morning I received the following text:

Covid-19 payments.jpg

...Just another VZW customer...trying to offer some assistance...
vzw_customer_support
Customer Support

We know this is a difficult time for everything and we want to be sure we help in any way that we can. We feel like you may have missed our response in helping our customers during this crisis. 

https://www.verizon.com/about/news/verizon-helps-eliminate-worry

Are you a Verizon Wireless customer? 

RosanneM_VZW

hatesverizon4ever

I am not worried about paying my bill at this time but I am very concerned with the level of service. O regularly connect at less than 0.25 mpbs and have records of speeds as low as 0.02 mbps and Verizon keeps charging me the full amount for unlimited high speed data... Which I am not receiving.

0 Likes
Class actions lawsuit
AlaskanGrown

We signed up for the financial assistance and was promised not to be disconnected or terminated, yet on 08/17/2020 they disconnected an extremely important call which I was on the verge of possibly loosing a Gov contract due to Verizon refuses to fix my voicemail, which I have not been able to use since May 2020, but I was being charged for the Verizon services. I was forced to pay the late balance of $63.30 in order to use my cell phone again. This was money we simply did not have at that moment, but I desperately needed to call the person back. That person refuses to hear a word I have to say because they assumed I hung up on them...

When I brought this to Verizon's attention 08/17/2020, I was brushed off as "o'well"... They could care less....

I have had nothing but problems with Verizon's customer service and tech support, no one wants to do their job or they simply don't know how to... Seems like since their teams are working from home, they do NOT want to do garbage...

I filed complaints with the FCC that same day, and several other US Gov Agencies who regulate the industries. Verizon Exec's are in receipt of the Governments inquires.

I am eager to join the lawsuit... PLEASE... They have done nothing but try to destroy us and our business... I WILL GLADLY JOIN THE LAWSUIT... I am begging to be apart it.

I have asked Verizon many of times what is Verizon willing to do to make things right, but all I get is "we'll have to see what the outcome is with your voicemail"... SERIOUSLY...? What a line of garbage... You promise hardship protection, yet you terminated my service over $63.30... 

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Support

AlaskanGrown, we are here for you to help in any way we can. So we can help, please send us a Private Note. JoseL_VZW

0 Likes