Cloned or Hacked my phone is being monitored by someone. I need advice
Heatherstupelli

My phone is being monitored by privet investigators. It has been happening for 3 years. They have access to my emails, phone calls, text, my location. I have switched phones, carriers, everything! I have their IP addresses, so if your going to ask 'Are you sure your cloned or hacked?' The answer is YES! I need to know how to get the information from Verizon, or How to track them myself. I am trying to get all the evidence I can. They are not using my phone for calls or data. But when I forward my calls to my husbands phone because I can't find mine, and I go back to undo the forwarding....I see my Husbands phone has been forwarded to another phone number but this is the catch, we are still getting the calls!

I attached a pic of my gmail activity. The first one is not my phone! The second is my phone. I have my email locked down tight! 2 step verify, change my password all the time. The app one that is. I've never felt so violated.

If anyone ha s advice for me, please share it. Thanks!

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: Cloned or Hacked my phone is being monitored by someone. I need advice
Not applicable

(removed)

If you need to actually speak to Verizon Wireless call *611 from your device, or 1-800-922-0204 from any land line phone

Good Luck

Comment edited as required by the Terms of Service.

Message was edited by: Admin Moderator

0 Likes
Not applicable

You Searched for: 50.155.210.0

Record Type: IP Address

Comcast Cable Communications Holdings, Inc CCCH3-4 (NET-50-128-0-0-1) 50.128.0.0 - 50.255.255.255 Comcast Cable Communications Holdings, Inc COLORADO-30 (NET-50-155-128-0-1) 50.155.128.0 - 50.155.255.255 

You Searched for: 174.232.194.104

Record Type: IP Address

NetRange:       174.192.0.0 - 174.255.255.255 CIDR:           174.192.0.0/10 OriginAS: NetName:        WIRELESSDATANETWORK NetHandle:      NET-174-192-0-0-1 Parent:         NET-174-0-0-0-0 NetType:        Direct Allocation RegDate:        2008-12-16 Updated:        2012-03-02 Ref:            http://whois.arin.net/rest/net/NET-174-192-0-0-1   OrgName:        Cellco Partnership DBA Verizon Wireless OrgId:          CLLC Address:        180 Washington Valley Road City:           Bedminster StateProv:      NJ PostalCode:     07039 Country:        US RegDate:        2001-10-01 Updated:        2013-06-07 Ref:            http://whois.arin.net/rest/org/CLLC  OrgTechHandle: ABUSE3808-ARIN OrgTechName:   AbuseTech OrgTechPhone:  +1-908-306-7000 OrgTechEmail:  abuse@verizonwireless.com OrgTechRef:    http://whois.arin.net/rest/poc/ABUSE3808-ARIN  OrgAbuseHandle: ABUSE716-ARIN OrgAbuseName:   Abuse OrgAbusePhone:  +1-908-306-7000 OrgAbuseEmail:  abuse@verizonwireless.com OrgAbuseRef:    http://whois.arin.net/rest/poc/ABUSE716-ARIN 

Is Comcast your broadband provider? You are either connecting to them or through them.

0 Likes
Tony6768

I have been getting calls asking for other people.   My friend told me today he called my cell# and got someone else who hung up.  I have concern my phone has been hacked and used by others.  What should I do to insure I do not have a issue or, I don have one......

0 Likes
Patience_Gone
Contributor - Level 3

Tony call Verizon. It's not hard to clone a phone.  Someone close to you may be responsible.  Review your activity in detail online...calls...texts. If your phone had been cloned you have to change phone's unique id. Verizon can offer options.

0 Likes
Patience_Gone
Contributor - Level 3

Heather I don't know if you are being speed on, but a simple  guess is you may have a separate number for call-forward-busy- no answer for your voice mail. You will still receive calls but them the calls are forwarded if you don't answer. 

Check and see who do you have your vm with?

Different vm companies use and change their forwarding number. When I call Verizon the cust serv rep for any issue they always try to alert me that my calls are being forwarded to a strange number.  Trying to make me think something is wrong.  I have to advise them that i am aware of it. It is for my visual voice mail and please do not  change it. I don't use Verizon voicemail so they "warn" me all the time.

JONHOS36
Enthusiast - Level 2

our two iPad pros have been piggy backed and calls forwarded to this number that neither me or my wife have access to or recognize. This is happening to others as well. It’s coming from inside of Verizon!

They have some data breach, and they charged us for the overages.

0 Likes
mcscrotie

I have the same problem and did try calling verizon but all I got from them was "it is impossible to jack these new phones 4g or higher" and it know this is craps because I also have compelling evidence......

0 Likes
KH-Michael
Moderator Emeritus

Due to the age of this thread, it will be locked in order to keep discussions current. If you have the same or a similar question/issue we invite you to start a new thread on the topic.

0 Likes