Cloud Services not working
sbear1
Enthusiast - Level 2

What is going on with Cloud?  Neither my husband nor I have been able to access.  In fact, continuing error message, and services are draining my battery (and overheating my phone).  This has been going on for a couple of days now.

Error msg "Sorry we can't connect to the Cloud services at this time.  Please make sure you hve a data connection and try again."

Matters not if we access via data plan or WiFi.

And we still cannot access our media on myverizon.com, despite three calls to Customer Support with absolutely no resolution.

Labels (1)
1 Solution

Correct answers
Re: Cloud Services not working
BetteCarkson
Enthusiast - Level 2

I totally reset Cloud through the application and that worked. I have not had problem since. It has been a few days. I cleared the data and I did not lose anything.

View solution in original post

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

We want you to be able to enjoy the convenience Verizon Cloud offers sbear1! I'm sorry to hear about your difficulties. What make and model devices are these? Where are you currently located?

JonathanK_VZW
VZWSupport
Follow Us on Twitter@VZWSupport

0 Likes
poekmann

I have the same problem with Droid Global 2.  I know it's connected to wifi connection because I can use my browser etc.  But it will not connect to Cloud for a backup.  What gives Verizon?

0 Likes
Docsoftail

I'm unable to backup photos on my S3 without receiving same error message. Located in mid-Atlantic states.

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Hi Poekmann,

That's not good! Have you tried attempting to connect to the cloud when you are not connected to Wi-fi? Are you able to connect to MyVZW application?

Thanks,
PamelaF_VZW
Tweet us @vzwsupport

0 Likes
Hime313
Enthusiast - Level 2

Been having the same issue for a week and a half now. Data or wifi I get an error message saying it can't connect. It'll let me into the app but after that it quits working. Quite glad I got online and found out I am not the only one having trouble. They want my fiancé to reset his phone but not going to do that if Cloud isn't even functioning properly

BetteCarkson
Enthusiast - Level 2

I too have been having Ame problem. Have u found a solution?

0 Likes
Hime313
Enthusiast - Level 2

No I have not. It started working the day after my post then quit again. It is working at the moment but who knows for how long. It's frustrating.

0 Likes
BetteCarkson
Enthusiast - Level 2

I have the same problem. I got the same error message for days. Then yesterday it worked and today it does not work. Same error message. I have Moto X. Verizon. I also cannot access on my PC. SO FRUSTRATING

0 Likes
BetteCarkson
Enthusiast - Level 2

I have the same problem and tried disconnecting WiFi tried closing data connection. Temecula Can Moto X Verizon carrier and also on my P C

0 Likes