Collect the Porting Credit from Store Manager !!!
dmsrao
Enthusiast - Level 1

I bought 4 Phones in BestBuy in  Nov 2014 and ported and activated my new lines through Verizon Store. When I contacted Billing section, they  directed me to Porting credit verification center  to confirm that my lines qualify for porting credits. And we were in conference call with both porting verification and as well as customer representative in Jan 2015 and confirmed that I will receive $600 Bill credit with in couple of weeks . Since then I have called may be 20 to 30 times  611 to verify my credit status. Each time every representative has filled a form and stated that they will call me back and give me the update. I NEVER received any time a call from any representative as a followup. And it seems that  $600 is a big amount that they can not give credit only Managers can approve and sanction the credit.And I never got hold of any manager any time to get the credit.

Throughout these 30 or odd calls they always used to state that I am qualified and will get the credit with in 24 to 48 hours.

To my surprise today the representative states I am not qualified for the credit and asking me to go to the store where I activated and ported my phones and talk to the Manager of the store and get the credit from that store manager!!!!!

I never expected this from Verizon and for all these last six months ( check my call history for 611) they kept telling me that I will be credited $600 with in 24 to 48 Hours..

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: Collect the Porting Credit from Store Manager !!!
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

This is a very concerning situation indeed. Please respond back to my private message so I can review your account.

ChristopherM_VZW

Follow us on TWITTER @VZWSupport

If my response answered your question please click the _Correct Answer_ button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes
Re: Collect the Porting Credit from Store Manager !!!
Kfdopey
Enthusiast - Level 2

Replying to email as requested.

On Jun 18, 2015 10:45 PM, "Verizon Wireless Customer Support" <

0 Likes