Communication within Verizon
RMM3

I have to voice a strong complaint. While the individuals I have encountered have been courteous and have tried to be helpful, there is such a lack of coordination, knowledge and training within Verizon, that needs to be addressed .

1. I tried to activate a pre-paid (bought at BestBuy online)   phone using Verizon's online system. It  accepted the request (and my payment), confirmed it, told me I would  hear from them and then it  sat there for two weeks with no indication of what was going on

2. I finally called this week and got very courteous people,  who cancelled the order and told me I had to go to a Verizon store to SCAN the phone, since the seller had not scanned it. It was missing what I think she called a PIB or PBI code

3. So I made an appt online for a store in Flemington. When I walked in, I said I had an appointment and the first thing the employee told me that they don't take Appointments. Duh? It's on the website and I had a confirmation.

4. Seeing my reaction, he was then very helpful, BUT eventually I was told that they could  not scan the phone and that I would have to find a BESTBUY store to scan.  Who is right? The person on the phone or the employee in this store. This is costing me a lot of driving time since neither store is near me and they are in opposite directions from my house

5. This on top of the fact that no employee can tell me what the NOTIFICATIONS screen on the website means, and how to access the notifications is frustrating.

0 Likes