Community cell service
JVanApeldoorn

The community I live and work in has great service on the exterior of the community, but once you enter the community the service is spotty at best, its not only Verizon but also AT&T and US Celular, the community is a gated Lake Community with high-speed internet (300 mbps) from spectrum in most areas, the POA has land around the community they would donate for a cell tower and the local privately ran water company also has a water tower (not sure they would be willing to rent or donate space for a cell antenna) I know just because you have land where you don't have service doesn't mean it is an ideal location. I guess what my question is, is there any systems the community could install on the water tower or a tower they built that would extend coverage over the lake (350 acres) and about a one-mile radius?

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: Community cell service
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

We always want our customers to get the best service possible, JVanApeldoorn. Our network team is consistently working to expand and enhance our coverage. They are always open to looking into new locations. Please check out our network real estate inquiry page here: http://spr.ly/6583DCWNx. A link to our real estate form is available through that link if your location meets the requirements for a tower.

Nicole_VZW
Follow us on TWITTER @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the _Correct Answer_ button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes