Complaint: Been trying to get my promo since beginning of 2022
ang02

Have been trying to get my promo (up to 1000 off with trade in) since beginning of 2022.
A little timeline of what happened:
2 times I requested shipping label for trade in, both times sent to wrong address though I explicitly provided a different address.
Got the labels successfully 3rd time.
Got phones sent in, promo seemed to have applied on 1 of the phones, suspected it might have been just a billing cycle issue.
Discovered that promo only applied to 1 phone, so called in, and apparently the system automatically gave us the wrong promo.
Called in and tried to get it fixed, was informed it will take a few days to escalate, support said they will call back in a few days, never got the call back.

Been trying to get this promo since the beginning of the year, but it has felt impossibly hard. Is there anyway to have someone higher up that can address this directly?

0 Likes
Re: Complaint: Been trying to get my promo since beginning of 2022
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

@ang02

I am terribly sorry to learn you are still awaiting the resolution for this trade-in promotion correction on your wireless account. This is not the experience we want you to have with our service. Allow me to help.

Can you share with me more details on the promotion? What device did you purchase, and what device or devices were traded in? When did you purchase your new devices?

-Tony

0 Likes
ang02

@vzw_customer_support 

The promo was the trade phone in for up to 1000 for an iphone 13 pro.
We traded in 3 * Pixel 4 for 3 iphone 13 pros along with switching providers to verizon.
We purchased the phones January 2022.

Most of the details should be entered into my account information notes.

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Thank you for these additional details, ang02. Please send us a Private Note so we can proceed working with you, there. 

-Tanisha

0 Likes