Re: Complaint department???? anyone???
Ann154
Community Leader
Community Leader

You don't have to use this method. You can always call customer service again until you get a rep who's knowledgeable and can help you.

I'm most definitely NOT a VZW employee. If a post answered your question, please mark it as the answer.

0 Likes
Sinkemlow
Enthusiast - Level 2

Shouldn't every rep be knowledgeable and be able to help me?

0 Likes
Ann154
Community Leader
Community Leader

Sinkemlow wrote:

Shouldn't every rep be knowledgeable and be able to help me?

They should, but each rep has a different level of experience.

I'm most definitely NOT a VZW employee. If a post answered your question, please mark it as the answer.

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Sinkemlow, we want to ensure that all your concerns are addressed as quickly as possible the first time around! We are certainly here to help and definitely don't want to see you switch to another provider! Fill us in on the details and we'll get right to work to do everything we can to help!

AshleyS_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Thanks for the information about your experience Dragonlady58. I can understand why you're upset. I'm sorry the young lady at the store did help you properly and gave you misinformation about the cost of your phones. If you can follow me and send me a private message I can assist with locating the persons name so that we address the proper individual. I look forward to hearing from you so that I can forward feedback to upper management.

KinquanaH_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @vzwsupport

0 Likes
tikibar1
Community Leader
Community Leader

and  

0 Likes
Dragonlady58
Enthusiast - Level 2

That's it???? You just offer to track down the employee and deal with her? No refunding of the charges for insurance that should not have been taken off my credit card? No trying to make things right for the customer, just flog the employee?

OH and to top it off??? My husband gets a text saying he only has X number of days to get insurance for his phone WHEN IT WAS ALREADY DONE AND TAKEN OFF MY CREDIT CARD!!!!!

At least when I had a problem with SEARS they made it right for me the customer, it may have taken six phone calls but they did the right thing.

Good god this is a bad joke.

AND as I HAVE SAID previously, that apparently you people don't read well, I DO NOT FOLLOW ANYONE ON TWITTER. That is about the dumbest thing I've ever heard. I AM YOUR CUSTOMER, NOT THE OTHER WAY AROUND. You should be contacting me, god knows you've got my email address and phone number in your system.

0 Likes
Ann154
Community Leader
Community Leader

Dragonlady58 wrote:

That's it???? You just offer to track down the employee and deal with her? No refunding of the charges for insurance that should not have been taken off my credit card? No trying to make things right for the customer, just flog the employee?

OH and to top it off??? My husband gets a text saying he only has X number of days to get insurance for his phone WHEN IT WAS ALREADY DONE AND TAKEN OFF MY CREDIT CARD!!!!!

At least when I had a problem with SEARS they made it right for me the customer, it may have taken six phone calls but they did the right thing.

Good god this is a bad joke.

AND as I HAVE SAID previously, that apparently you people don't read well, I DO NOT FOLLOW ANYONE ON TWITTER. That is about the dumbest thing I've ever heard. I AM YOUR CUSTOMER, NOT THE OTHER WAY AROUND. You should be contacting me, god knows you've got my email address and phone number in your system.

They are not asking you to follow them through Twitter. They want you to send a follow request through this forum. They don't have access to your email address or phone number. Please don't post it on this public forum for the ENTIRE world to see. Once you send them a follow request, they have to accept it and send you a follow request in return. You have to accept their follow request. Once you are both following each other, then you can send them a private message through the Direct Message system on the Verizon Wireless Community forum. In the Direct Message, you can send them your contact information including how to access your account (phone number and maybe billing password) so they can look at what is going on from Verizon's side of things. was kind enough to give you the link to the VZW reps individual username in the community and the steps to completing the following request process before you can send the Direct Message.

0 Likes
Dragonlady58
Enthusiast - Level 2

This is still just silly. Why couldn't one of the Verizon people explain this. In the very first answer I got back from Verizon KevinR said to follow him on titter. NOTHING was said about what you just explained.

I really think they need to rethink how their CUSTOMERS can contact them.

0 Likes
Ann154
Community Leader
Community Leader

Dragonlady58 wrote:

This is still just silly. Why couldn't one of the Verizon people explain this. In the very first answer I got back from Verizon KevinR said to follow him on titter. NOTHING was said about what you just explained.

I really think they need to rethink how their CUSTOMERS can contact them.

I understand the frustration you have regarding the lack of instruction given by the VZW reps on how to send a private message to them. This is the reason why myself and other Community Leaders often post after the reps with the proper individual username of the rep and the Follow Request instructions as written by the Community Manager of this forum.