Skip to main content
Accessibility Resource Center Skip to main content
Have a phone you love? Get up to $500 when you bring your phone.
end of navigation menu
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Complaint
venus_529

How do I email a complaint to Verizon? I can't do it on the chat or calling. How am I supposed to be heard then

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: Complaint
Ann154
Expert
Expert

There isn't an email address for VZW. You can send a physical letter to the correspondence address listed under the Contact Us link.

I'm most definitely NOT a VZW employee. If a post answered your question, please mark it as the answer.

0 Likes
Bigdaddy57

Don't waste your time. I've had several. Last year at this time I had made my 6th trip to Best Buy in Fargo ND to buy 2 new phones for Christmas. Fargo is 90 miles one way in a big 3/4 truck in minus degree temps. Was told every time phones are ready comes get them, and on Christmas eve I was finally coming home with the two phones. Bought Note 7 couple months ago. Took back to the Best Buy in Sioux Falls SD. Had just paid bill but somehow a $36.00 slipped in out of nowhere. Had new phone all ready but Verizon put profits ahead of customer safety n stopped the process cold. Would not allow an unsafe phone to be returned for another until the $36 was paid which I did over the phone with a check, but until check cleared no deal. This is how a $600 a month customer is treated 90% of the time and my complaining had done this for me.......NOTHING!!!!   My advice is file complaint every chance you get with FCC and look for different carrier. I'm stuck in part of country with little to no providers. Anywhere this company would be last in line for me.

vzw_customer_support
Customer Support

venus_529, we’re always here to assist with any concerns you may have. We also can help with addressing feedback regarding your experience. Sorry to hear that you had a less than stellar experience. What is this regarding?

MarkP_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the 'Correct Answer' button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!

0 Likes
venus_529

Long story short I am tired of your system not recognizing my home address and thus not being able to place my order online. Chatted with someone about this issue and was told my order went thru when it didn't. Then when I called they promotion had ended and sales wont honor the price of my original order. If I could go to a store I would but there isn't one in this town.

0 Likes
CRAWDAD1973

I have a complaint about a specific store. My account is so screwed up and I've been being charged for a device I don't even have for the last 6 months. The manager says he's working on it but it's been 3 weeks and every time I call he says he's been too busy to deal with it. Since I had it done at a Verizon affiliate store Verizon themselves can't help me, says their systems don't talk to each other and the affiliate store has to fix the error. I just wish there was a competent person out there that I could talk to that would fix the problem!!!

0 Likes