Complaints
omad69
Enthusiast - Level 1

I see that I am not the only one that has had MULTIPLE issues with Verizon's Customer service. In the last few days I have spoken to multiple reps, been transferred a million times, told that someone else could solve the problem, then told by that department that the only thing they could do was APOLOGIZE, but they could do nothing else. What is the most frustrating is that Verizon is expensive, does give good coverage, but if the customer needs assistance, the reaction is little to none.  All I want is for someone to FOLLOW through on what is said and actually solve the issue. It is a Verizon issue, and I have a customer have done everything possible to rectify it on my end, going through tech support as well as multiple customer service reps. What is sad is that not one reps story matched with any other. They all said someone else could fix it, and even a SUPERVISOR in Financial Services did not have an answer when I asked why I was told to follow a procedure that would not be valid BY FINANCIAL SERVICES employees. So her owns subordinates are giving out the wrong information and her response was ALL I CAN SAY IS I APOLOGIZE, BUT THERE IS NOTHING THAT FINANCIAL SERVICES CAN DO FOR YOU.

Labels (1)
Re: Complaints
Emmy692
Contributor - Level 1

Let me ask you this, do you talk calmly or do you yell at them, demending they fix this right NOW or you'll leave!? I have never had a problem with Customer Care or Service because I talk to them like they are humans BECAUSE THEY ARE! When you get mad or nasty or start demending crap people shut down and stop helping because they won't care, I know when people yell at me I stop listening because I DON'T WANT TO BE TALKED TO LIKE THAT!! And I can guarantee they don't want to be talked to like that either. So the next time you want to call and get something done be nice for a change you may get more done that way. Hasn't any ever told you "You catch more bees with honey then vinegar"? Well you may want think that way from now on it'll help a lot.

0 Likes
omad69
Enthusiast - Level 1

You are making a HUGE assumption that I am rude when I call them. This is not the first time that I have gotten wrong information, the last time I was told by a customer service rep that the phone I had purchased from them could not be returned because it was a used phone, (I purchased directly from Verizon) and that it did not fall within the same statute as the the other returns that can be done within the 14 days (I was only 5 days in. ) She told me to sell it on eBay and to use the money I made to purchase another phone. I of course found out later she was very wrong, and she had even notated on the account what she had told me. As far as how I talk to them, unless you were one of the service reps that I spoke, don't assume you know what occurred. I did not demand anything, I am not asking for handouts. I am willing to purchase a phone, and pay the extra fee to do so. That is not the issue in this case. There is no threat to leave, I will just leave. If I port out its because not one person has been able to help me. Hours on the phone, multiple chats, and nothing. So while I am glad that you have never had an issue, I have. All I want from Verizon is correct and accurate information and a phone that works as it should. I pay every month for that, it is not a demand, but an expectation. Oh and by the way, they don't shut down, they all swear they can help me and take care of things right then, they never can and they send me to someone else, who then informs me that the previous rep did NOT give me the right info.

0 Likes
Emmy692
Contributor - Level 1

I was not one of the reps you spoke with I don't work for them, I never said I knew what occured. "Let me ask you this, do you talk calmly or do you yell at them, demending they fix this right NOW or you'll leave!?" that was my first sentence. Also if you buy a Certified Pre-Owned phone from Verizon directly it's still Pre-Owned.

omad69
Enthusiast - Level 1

You made very direct comments about the way that you think I talked to them as well as giving me advice on how to do so. As far as the pre-owned, I know it is still pre-owened. However, even though it is pre-owned Verizon still offers the 14 day return policy. However, when I called to get info on sending it back, I was told to sell it on eBay, which is wrong information, which another Verizon rep had to clarify. Pre-owned or not, I was given WRONG information which cost me money.

0 Likes
Emmy692
Contributor - Level 1

I know they do I know Verizon's policy probably better then they know it themselves, I didn't come here to agrue with people. I know I came off that way, I am just tired of so many people blaming Verizon for everything it's not all Verizons fault granted it's not all ours as customers either. I can completely understand your frustration with being given wrong information, but also try to think about this, those reps don't work in a store they work in a call center probably we don't know what kind of hours they work, they could be working 10 hour days and be dead tired and accidently give the wrong information, or they could just be doing it because they don't want to help, well if that's the case they should find different jobs.

0 Likes
omad69
Enthusiast - Level 1

Well regardless of the hours they work, they do need to give me correct information. At the end of the day they represent Verizon as a corporation, and therefore it is required that they know the info. I can understand one rep making a mistake, but to have all the reps continually make the same mistake, is an issue. I am sympathetic to the possibility that they work long hours etc, however, at a job, you really don't have the option of using that as an excuse. I work in home health and deal with vital patient information everyday, some which could adversely affect the patient. I have to do my job right regardless of the hours I work, etc. I realize cell phone service is a little different, but I am not asking for much. I just want correct information and to have a phone that works as it should. That is all. Nothing more. Nothing less. Verizon has GREAT coverage and excellent cell service, but the customer service is greatly lacking.

0 Likes
kus
Enthusiast - Level 1

Verizon has the worst customer service I have ever experienced over the past month. I have been blantently lied to, tossed around like a hot potatoe, hung up on because the agent has no answers, etc... the alarming thing is that its actually supervisors straight up lying. its as if they just tell you want they need to tell you to get off the phone and then the problem is never resoved. you call back the next day and rinse and repeat.

n9rla

Does anybody know how to file a complaint within Verizon? The last year or so our reception has dropped from 3-4 bars to 1...2, if I'm lucky, for all my devices and verizon mobile card in my laptop which I need while mobile to to update my status while working.  Nothing new has been built between my home and the tower and reception is slightly degraded even more on rainy and stormy days which means sometimes I now have NO service.  I used to be able to walk anywhere inside or outside my home and stay well connected to the verizon network BUT NOW walking to the back of my home inside OR outside puts me in "Extended Network".  Whats going on Verizon???  We originally chose you as a carrier BECAUSE OF YOUR SIGNAL STRENGTH!  Now we may be looking at another carrier.  I am also NOT buying a signal booster to boost a signal that originally needed no boosting!  Also where I was in 4GLTE I'm now just in 3G 90% of the time.  I called customer service and they had NO IDEA how to handle this call...what a waste of on hold time.  This needs to be fixed or you will loose a customer.  I'm tired of dropped calls and poor network reliability.  I live about 1/2 mile directly south of the White County airport in Monticello Indiana.  FIX THIS!

0 Likes