Complete Terimation Fees
JennaBee66

I want to know how much it will cost me to get out of my contract and out from under Verizon.  I have 2 iPhone 5C's (buy the way, the phone sucks!), one has a upgrade date of 7/11/2016, the other 2/27/2017 and a Galaxy Note 4 with an upgrade date of 7/121/2016.  I need to know all costs involved in getting rid of Verizon for good.  Their customer service is lacking and as a loyal customer of 11 years, I'm done!

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: Complete Terimation Fees
rcschnoor
Legend

From the customer agreement:

If you cancel a line of Service, or if we cancel it for good cause, during its contract term, you'll have to pay an early termination fee. If your contract term results from your purchase of an advanced device on or after November 14, 2014, your early termination fee will be $350, which will decline by $10 per month upon completion of months 7–17, $20 per month upon completion of months 18–22, $60 upon completion of month 23 and will be $0 upon completion of your contract term. For other contract terms entered into on or after November 14, 2014, your early termination fee will be $175, which will decline by $5 per month upon completion of months 7–17, $10 per month upon completion of months 18–22, $30 upon completion of month 23 and will be $0 upon completion of your contract term. If your contract results from your purchase of an advanced device prior to November 14, 2014, your early termination fee will be $350 minus $10 for each full month of your contract term that you complete. For other contract terms entered into prior to November 14, 2014, your early termination fee will be $175 minus $5 for each full month of your contract term that you complete. Cancellations will become effective on the last day of that month's billing cycle,

Line 1 ETF = $220

Line 2 ETF = $350

Line 3 ETF = $220

Total = $790

0 Likes
Re: Complete Terimation Fees
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

I would be very sad to see you leave for any other company. What has you so unhappy ? Lets work together to make things better.
BryanS_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the "Correct Answer" button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes