Confusing Data Plans And No Customer Loyalty Programs
klawson

It is confusing and MUCH harder than it  should be.  The Share Everything plan sounded good  when it first came out, until I looked at it closer, The cost per device/line is ridiculous , and to my way of thinking backwards. The price for the phones should be cheaper, than a tablet, It would seem to me that a tablet would use far more data than a phone would.

The Share Everything plan should be cheaper, and allow folks with a number of phones to easily  upgrade old equipment to newer stuff and capabilities, not as it appears to be doing, keep all but a few from enjoying it, because it cost more than their current plan,

As a loyal customer for 15+ years I would think that they would be willing to bend over backwards to want to keep us,  I have gotten free upgrades and services from Dish, because I've been with them even longer, and THEY Value my support and my being a customer. In this economy of customer churn, that is customer turning from provider to a another quickly, customer loyalty programs would make sense.

I have exploring other phone options for the 1st time in 15 years because of the deal they're trying to pull with the

validation of employee worker   system, which we somehow got added on to at one time, and now because we're not employees of said company, our bill will go up by 22.00, and its already  pushing 200.00 now.

The question essentially become why is  Verizon, and other MSO making it almost impossible for the average consumer to find or build a pan to fit their needs, and budget? Because its it the same way with The television industry, tired programing and being locked into a set of rules. Its time the rules were rewritten.

Kenneth Personal info removed<

Message was edited by: Verizon Moderator><

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: Confusing Data Plans And No Customer Loyalty Programs
SuzyQ
Community Leader
Community Leader

klawson wrote:

... The Share Everything plan ... The price for the phones should be cheaper, than a tablet, It would seem to me that a tablet would use far more data than a phone would.  Phones have access to the same data as the tablet, but phones also can access unlimited calling minutes and unlimited texting, so the cost for phone access is increased.  Tablets can ONLY access the data portion of the service.

The Share Everything plan ... cost more than their current plan. In some cases, yes.  In other cases, no.  You need to do the math, and see if it will be more or less expensive.  The more smartphones and data devices you have, the more cost effective it becomes.

the deal they're trying to pull with the validation of employee worker   system, which we somehow got added on to at one time, and now because we're not employees of said company, our bill will go up by 22.00...   Your bill is not going up, your bill is the same, but you will no longer receive a discount if you are not a currently employed by a company offering a discount.  Verizon is not "pulling a deal" - simply verifying employment for those claiming the discount.  If you no longer qualify, then you don't get a discount.