Contact phone number for Customer Service Center in Wallingford CT
amespatel

Hello,

Does anyone have a contact phone number for the customer service center in Wallingford, CT.  I sent them a letter back on May 17, 2014 and have not heard anything.  I called the general customer service phone number on June 7 to follow-up and they did not have any record of my letter being received or reviewed.  I have a major issue with Verizon cancelling my unlimited data in error and I am giving Verizon one last chance to work with me on this issue before I switch providers.  You would think that they would have the decency to at least respond to someone who has been a loyal customer for over 20 years and who has gone through the trouble of drafting a formal letter and mailing it (since nobody would give me an email address).  Please reply with any suggestions.

Thanks.

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: Contact phone number for Customer Service Center in Wallingford CT
Ann154
Community Leader
Community Leader

Did you put in an inactive pricing request to restore the unlimited data within 14 days of the change? If you upgraded under contract then the data plan change would be valid.

I'm most definitely NOT a VZW employee. If a post answered your question, please mark it as the answer.

0 Likes
Re: Contact phone number for Customer Service Center in Wallingford CT
amespatel

Yes - I did!

0 Likes