Corporate Concern
Armando81
Enthusiast - Level 1

I am looking for help to resolve an issue with placing an order for two new iPad Pro 2021 machines and applying promised and validated promotions by the Verizon Customer Care team. I have been attempting to resolve this issue for the last 3 weeks. I’ve spent more than 15 hours both via phone and online chat to reach a resolution without any follow through by Verizon. The last two times I called I asked to escalate the matter to a Supervisor and was promised a call back both times which never happened. It’s astonishing that after being a loyal customer for 20+ years with over 5 lines of service and a repeat buyer of phones every few years that Verizon would make me work so hard to obtain promotions that were promised and validated to me. Customer Care is making it impossible to reach someone with the appropriate authority to honor the promotions and I am formally asking for help via this forum.  As a longtime customer I shouldn’t have to fight this hard for something that should be so simple.  It’s as though I have to beg verizon to accept my business!  This experience has left a very bitter taste in my mouth and made me seriously consider switching to another competitor who will value my business and treat me like a valued customer.  I am asking for someone at verizon to please help me make this right once and for all.  I’m only escalating this after numbers is attempts to follow the available channels  via phone and online. My next step is to reach out directly to the Verizon corporate office for assistance and formally submit a complaint to the BBB. I prefer not to go that route and instead hope this can be resolved soon. Thank you.  

0 Likes
Re: Corporate Concern
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

We are very thankful for our long-time loyal customer please follow us and DM us for a review of your concerns.

There is no need to wait for calls or escalations we will review on the spot for your missing promotions or rebates.

We are standing by.- Jose

Re: Corporate Concern
Armando81
Enthusiast - Level 1

Thanks Jose.  How do I DM?