Skip to main content
Accessibility Resource Center Skip to main content
Have a phone you love? Get up to $500 when you bring your phone.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Corporate Insensitivity
nelsm19

Visited a local store, inquired about the cost of a new service, then was incorrectly set up for a 2-year contract. After complaining to the sales rep and his manager, the matter was referred to higher level for review.  Even though the service has never been used, monthly fees continue to be assessed.  After 2 weeks under review, corporate says "sorry, you signed up for the service and we won't cancel it.".   I've been a good customer since cell phones came into this world and paid them many dollars over the years to help build their business.  Great job, Verizon.  You truly value your customers.

0 Likes
Re: Corporate Insensitivity
vzw_customer_support
Customer Support

I hope you are having a great day so far and a wonderful beginning to your week! Thank you so much for reaching out to us today. We are always here to answer all of your questions and concerns. We appreciate your business and your loyalty. We always strive to make sure that you have the best service at all times. It is important to us that every interaction that we have with you be a positive and fruitful one. It sounds like we haven't been communicating in a very clear manner, for that I apologize. We would be happy to look into this for you. Please use the link below to find a method of contact that will work best for you so we can get into your account: https://www.verizonwireless.com/support/contact-us/

0 Likes
Re: Corporate Insensitivity
boringusername

Impossible to have 2 year contract. Verizon only has 2 year contracts for busines customers or things like tablets. Phone contracts went away in Jan 2017. Even when there were 2 year contracts they only applied if you took a discount on a phone

0 Likes