Corporate
Dawggoneit

How do I get in contact with corporate? I have talked to MANY representatives without my issue being resolved! We have so many issues with signal issues in our town! Heck even our own store has to have a booster in their own store to make calls! They told me and several customers that Verizon is overloaded with customers but has NOT upgraded their towers! I drive for Lyft and because of loss of signal, they think that I am manipulating the GPS! I have gotten a warning from them that I will be deactivated soon if it continues! I pay too much for this! I was told at the store to pay $500 for a weboost for my car to fix this! Whattt! Why do I have to pay to fix YOUR PROBLEM!

VERY angry CUSTOMER 

18DBF8F7-C90A-45EE-8FA6-741C88E03808.png

0 Likes
Re: Corporate
Doggo
Contributor - Level 3

Switch to another carrier. It's that simple.

I don't get why people are like this with companies. If one doesn't meet your needs, you go to another one. You have options unlike a utility company.

0 Likes
Re: Corporate
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Hello Dawggoneit,

I depend on my service every day and would be concerned too if I were having any issues staying connected. We are here to help! What exactly has been going on? When did this problem first begin?

-Christopher

0 Likes