Correspondence Team
lolo11787
Enthusiast - Level 1

How long does it take to hear back from the Correspondence Team regarding a billing dispute? I mailed a letter nearly 3 weeks ago and have heard nothing back. I am disputing an $800 charge on my bill. If I don't hear back soon, my next step will be small claims court.

Labels (1)
Re: Correspondence Team
Not applicable
0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Hello lolo11787!

There's no need to wait for the mail, we can assist you! What happened on your account that caused those charges? Please provide me with some details, I'm happy to assist you with a resolution.

Thank you!

ChristinaB_VZW
VZW Support
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport

0 Likes
donna2014a

I want to close my account.

There are many reason, lots of problems.

after 10 or more years dedication as verizon customer. No one can help.

can you please email or call me.  This what the store customer service  and phone customer service said I need to do cause they can not help at there level. I spoke to supervisors and they said they can't help. I need contact  Corporate office.  At this point. WHO IS CORPORATE NO ONE SEEMS TO KNOW!!! So can you help!!!

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Donna2014a,

It sounds like you've been through a lot, and I'm sorry that the only option you feel you have at this time is to leave after 10 years of loyal service. We do not have customer support through email, but I can help you here. What is going on and why are supervisors saying you need to contact a corporate office?

SarahO_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport

0 Likes