Coverage Area
julespad

Has there been changes to the coverage area?  Up until 3 to 4 days ago I was able to make and receive phone calls from my home office.  Now I can't move my phone or it will drop a call.  Also in trying to find a solution the website is horrendous.  I want to chat with someone and that is not possible.  I want to email and that is not possible.  I cannot tie up my phone by calling in.  After over 20 years of being a faithful Verizon customer I am truly looking for another carrier.  Sad to think that Verizon has joined the other countless big corporations that have done away with Customer Service.

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: Coverage Area
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

We understand the need to have a working service in your office. I know how frustrating it is to not have a working service for your area. With regard to your issues what zip code are you in currently? How long have you ad this issue? JasperM_VZW

Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport

If my response answered your question please click the �Correct Answer� button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes