Coverage in Germany
MINTONSJ68

Strong possibility of moving to Germany and want to know if the phones I currently have will work in Germany? I have a Note 5, Galaxy S7, and IPhone 6

Labels (1)
0 Likes
1 Solution

Correct answers
Re: Coverage in Germany
sprmankalel
Champion - Level 3

They should all take a SIM card from Germany. Verizon phones are SIM unlocked. You might have difficulty with certain features like Visual Voicemail and Mobile Hotspot but you might also be able to change the settings for those to work.

My opinion, you might be better off trading them in when you get there and getting one of their phones. My brother went to Japan and traded in an iPhone 5C and 6 and got a killer deal. I know Japan and Germany are different but you never know. Worst case you get the service with your current phones and they don't serve their full purpose and you get new ones.

View solution in original post

0 Likes
Re: Coverage in Germany
sprmankalel
Champion - Level 3

They should all take a SIM card from Germany. Verizon phones are SIM unlocked. You might have difficulty with certain features like Visual Voicemail and Mobile Hotspot but you might also be able to change the settings for those to work.

My opinion, you might be better off trading them in when you get there and getting one of their phones. My brother went to Japan and traded in an iPhone 5C and 6 and got a killer deal. I know Japan and Germany are different but you never know. Worst case you get the service with your current phones and they don't serve their full purpose and you get new ones.

0 Likes