Coverage issue
toddruss

I moved into a new neighborhood and am afraid I’m going to have to switch cell providers! This is a huge development in a metropolitan area so I’m very disappointed. Does Verizon have any plans to add better coverage in my area? My new home is near the intersection of Coast Grade St and N White St in Wake Forest, NC. When I’m in my house I have little to no coverage. I spoke with my neighbors and they said they had the same issue and some suggested switching providers. How can I get Verizon to look into this? 

0 Likes
Re: Coverage issue
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

We definitely understand the importance of your services working in your new location, and we can certainly try to see how we can help. To clarify are you experiencing issues with talk, text, and data?*Gert

0 Likes
toddruss

Yes, talk, text, and data coverage issue for my home location.

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

We want to look further into this. Please send us a Private Note. *Rebecca

0 Likes
toddruss

How do I do that

0 Likes
toddruss

Horrible customer service! I never received a response on how to contact. I finally figured out how to do it but my coverage is so bad I kept getting disconnected. Each customer service rep just tried to sell me upgraded services and never addressed or reported the bad coverage in this area. No wonder everyone in my new neighborhood says I’ll have to switch from Verizon if I want decent coverage in this area! Very disappointed after 15+ years of using Verizon!! 

0 Likes