Coverage on Beech Mountain, NC 28604
JMM15

What has changed on the Verizon network on Beech Mountain, NC?  At one time, it was the only national provider who had good coverage.  Now, it has the worst coverage on the mountain of any national carrier.  Are there any changes planned to improve the service?  

0 Likes
Re: Coverage on Beech Mountain, NC 28604
jwprice

I have 5 bars of signal on Topsail Island and can't even run a bloody customer's credit card over my square/paypal apps during the afternoon. Nothing is gonna get done until we customers band together for class action lawsuits. I've been on the phone every weekend over my issues here, only to be told they were filling out a NRB ticket and someone would be in touch. No one reaches out afterwards. I'm starting a website to gain contact info for anyone having issues on the island regarding data. I'm asking for name, email, carrier information, and what beach access/address gave the most issues, and if anyone is willing to be apart of a class action lawsuit. I'll be talking to the mayor about putting up a sign as people leave the beach advertising the website itself, and may pay a plane to go up and down the beach with the streamer behind him saying "Data issues?, call this number or go to xyz site..."

0 Likes
Re: Coverage on Beech Mountain, NC 28604
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

We always want your coverage to be relaible, and strong. Have you reached out to us to troubleshoot the issue when you are in the area? If not, please send us a Private message the next time you are in the area you are having issues, so we can help you btroubleshoot. *Alfredo

0 Likes