Coverage stinks lately
sillysj7

I live in the 48661 area code.  I knew service at my home would not be very well, but lately the service in town and surrounding areas where service was moderate to excellent now stinks as well.  I switched to Verizon Wireless because my previous carrier had virtually no service in the area.  Can someone tell me if it's my iPhone 4 or if its across the board?  I have powered my phone off, etc.

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: Coverage stinks lately
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

sillysj7,

We want you coverage smelling like VZW roses. So, let's work on this. Upon review, I do show your area to be marginally covered. This will result in some issues outdoors which are typically exemplified indoors. Are you having problems with voice, data, or both? We want to be able to point you in the right direction to optimize your device's performance.

EvanO_VZW

Follow us on twitter @VZWSupport

0 Likes
sillysj7

I am having problems with voice and data.  My nephew has the iPhone 4s and has the same issues in this area.  It used to be much better and lately our service has been terrible.  I have been unable, on several occassions, to send pictures through text, or post status updates to facebook, etc.  Sometimes in while using a Wifi connection.  Something is not right.

Thank you

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Thanks for the additional details sillysj7! I do see the serving site was at capacity during the Ogemaw County fair however, it is back to normal operation now. I suggest updating by dialing *228 send option 1 and resetting network settings here http://vz.to/1cXH7GT test and share. Thank you.

TominqueBo_VZW
Please follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport

0 Likes