Coverage
MICMAY32

Will we ever get 5 bars in Santa Clarita Ca. ? I am aware that no company

has "good" coverage up here.  From all the maps I have seen no one has put up a tower at higher elevations. It would be nice to have coverage at some of the places I frequently visit.

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: Coverage
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

MICMAY32, we always want you having great signal coverage everywhere you go. What's your zip code? I'd love to look around the area and see what's going on exactly. Are any others having the same issue as you are?

ShirazP_VZW

Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport

If my response answered your question please click the �Correct Answer� button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes
hmcelmur

I live in the Bouquet Canyon area of Santa Clarita where for years the signal was spotty at best until several years ago we finally got at least 3 bars.  However, for the past 6 to 8 months it's only 1 bar if you are lucky.  My power failed and we couldn't even get on the intenet to search for an electrician.  Here's the most frustrating part, my twin sons both have Boost Mobile and they both get 4 bars when they're at my house and they pay considerably less for a plan that is even better than mine.  I've called customer support multiple times and they walked me through all the typical bogus "fixes" to NO avail.  My cousin who lives here with a Verizon plan also only geta 1 bar.  Something has happened to whatever fix they put into place a few years ago and it seems no one wants to cop to the fact or suggest what is being done to fix the issue and then they want to charge me more than a provider who can deliver!

Unless Verizon can communicate why our service has gone back to almost nothing and what and when the fix is, as soon as my phone is paid off, and after more than 20 years as a customer, I'm gone!  My sons pay $50 a month for unlimited data, get 4 bars..l. pay over $75 a month for 5 gb and only get 1 bar.

Hmcelmur

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

hmcelmur, We thank you for being in the Verizon family for 20-years and we want to keep it that way. We understand the importance of having service you can rely on at the best value; we're here to help. What's your zip code? How far from your property do you travel before your signal is stable (10ft or one mile)?

TrinetteW_VZW

0 Likes
hmcelmur

zip code is 91390.  I live less than 1/2 mile, if that, from tower 1 owned by  "SBA 2012 TC Assets, LLC" :

It takes a couple of blocks to get a decent signal.  Other Verizon neighbors in my area complain of the same thing.  Today my last son cancelled Verizon and changed to Boost Mobile and walked in the door with 4 bars.

0 Likes
hmcelmur

I provided the info you asked - no response?

0 Likes