Coverage
Jennrn34723

I live in Jacksonville, FL and drive on I-95 daily. How do I let someone know about dropped calls and terrible coverage? 

0 Likes
Re: Coverage
tbint62
Contributor - Level 2

Jennrn34723 

So many different variables in cellular signal that can be the cause. I-95 Go's from NY to Florida. You would think service is available. To inform someone of dropped services would be like talking to a wall! It is a mobile phone right?! I know you had a different carrier that never dropped a call. 

One thing to try is restart the phone in area of poor service. It smart phones update service and roaming network on start. 

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

No one likes dropped calls on a daily basis, Jennm34723. You have reached the right person to help you. Here are other ways to contact us if you ever need immediate assistance. This is a community forum and it may take some time to respond. https://www.verizonwireless.com/support/contact-us/ May I have the nearest intersection and zip code? Is anyone else having this issue? Are you dropping every phone call? Please tell me more. AmberF_VZW

0 Likes
Jennrn34723

32258 Where I-95 and I-295 meet. Also where US 1 and Race Track Rd cross. If the call doesn’t drop completely, the signal is so low that I can’t communicate with the other party. 

0 Likes