Customer Complaint
esedlak1

I don't even know where to start. I have been to the Verizon Wireless store in Avon, Colorado several times trying to get my phone replaced. They sold me a new phone over a month ago, and sold me on the insurance plan. I ended up needing to replace that phone, so I went back into the store and they told me I have to do it online after speaking with them for over an hour.

OKAY, so I went home, tried to file my claim and it said I needed to go into the store. I ended up calling the store and they sent me over to Verizon's 1800 number. I called and spoke with some great people who ended up telling me I HAVE insurance and needed to go into the store to sign and pick it up.

I of course wanted to verify with the store before I drove all the way over and called them. BIG MISTAKE, the guy at the store said they do NOT do in store claims and basically hung up on me. Okay, so now I am calling Verizon back for the 3rd time and get told the same thing that I can just go pick it up.

Needless to say, I am not waiting for my insurance company to call me back because I DO NOT want to go back into that store. The customer service has been terrible and I've never been treated with such little respect.

The best part of this story is that the phone is for my boyfriend, who broke his back yesterday and is in the hospital, but no one at that store seems to want to help make life easier on me.

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: Customer Complaint
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

esedlak1,

We never like to hear you have had an experience like this and want to make sure you get accurate information. Please respond to the email I have sent so we can further investigate.

DerekR_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the �Correct Answer� button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes