Customer Service/Care, Really?
SophiaE

On February 13,2014, I bought my son an Apple 5c phone and had no problems with it at.   On June 20,2014, my son went to a basketball camp and came back to the dorms to find his phone smashed to pieces.  When he got home, I said don't worry I will just file a claim with our insurance ,Asurion.  Well, this is where the problem began.  First, I bought the phone by using another line's available upgrade time for my son's line and the insurance Asurion was to automatically transfer to the new phone.  Guess what, it did not! I have been going round and round with customer service/care both on Verison side and Asurions side just to simple file a claim to replace a phone.  I have spent countless hours on the phone and even gotten in the car and driven to the store I bought the phone at to settle. 

1- Store manager says- Verizon has a glitch in the system with this

2-Customer care supervisor says- Yes Verizon's vault

3-  Customer care should send me a new phone and save my time as a customer - and then investigate what happen with why insurance was dropped when a new phone was bought and change the system so this "Glitch" does not happen again!!

No this is not what happens, I get to talk to every service representative, supervisor, and manager on the floor at the time.  Can I have their full name, No it is against company policy .  What does this mean? I get a new person every time I call and have to explain myself every time I get pasted on and on and on and on and on. So what does my frustration look like? I want to put all 5 of my phones, bills, and anything else associated with Verizon in a box with dog poop and send it to the CEO and see how he/she feels about being handed a pile of poop!  I am a loyal customer been with Verizon for at least 10 years or maybe even longer. I left sprint for this reason and I am about at that same point with you VERIZON!  Why is it my problem that you dropped the ball?  I should not be punished to figure out what happened.  I should be given a replacement phone and sent on my way, then the case given to the correct department to figure out where the ball was dropped and how to fix it from happening again.  To rub salt in the cut, I am not offered any type of compensation for all the time, aggravation, or frankly non-listening workers!

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: Customer Service/Care, Really?
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

SophiaE,

I am so sorry to hear of everything you have gone through with trying to get an insurance replacement for your sons phone. I would love to fully review your account in regards to this situation. Please private message me so I can access your account.

LindseyT_VZW

Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport

0 Likes
SophiaE

I don't know how to private message...so I hope this is how you do it.

0 Likes
SophiaE

How to private message?

0 Likes
tikibar1
Community Leader
Community Leader

How To: Direct Message  and  lindseyt_vzw

0 Likes
SophiaE

Cant private message until you ok me to follow you....or at least that is what it is saying when I try to send a message.

0 Likes
SophiaE

What would you like to know...

>>removed<<

phone-Apple 5c yellow 16gb

bought-Feb13

Asurion- dropped coverage on 19th don't know why was suppose to transfer insurance I said I wanted to keep and not go with the new program insurance through Verizon

Mrs. Tennessee ....said yes Verizon was wrong and will

replace the phone but I have to pay the deductible.  Gave me a Order number and location, and I would get a call on Monday for shipping number to track.

Monday- No phone...No call

Tuesday-NO phone...No call

Wednesday-No Phone..No call

Thursday- I can get the run around with departments again....Ask for supervisor again

And was told by the rep Avril to go to the store where I bought it to do an in house insurance claim and exchange the phone.  I get there and the place is closed at 7...(7:30)  system show it is open till 9

different  Rep bc Avril had a personal day because of something with her sister.  Get Queentisha and go in circles again about the insurance thing again!!!! and again!!!

At this point...Everyone knows that it is Verizon's glitch that causes the problem but NO one wants to take responsibility in sending me a new phone, that I am happy to pay the deductible for, and finding out on company time (which they pay you to do) not my time which I don't get paid to do to figure out what went wrong with the insurance paperwork....  I , the customer, am being punished for something VERIZON'S GLITCH caused!  Customer service/care does just that problem is identified to be companies and then customer is taken care of and sent on their way, and then company does an investigation to figure out a solution.

>>Personal information removed to comply with the Verizon Wireless Terms of Service<<

Edited by:  Verizon Moderator

0 Likes
SophiaE

Guess what , I went into my own account found my receipt history ! On 2/13 I purchased said phone and under said additional features and services on the last line....insurance 9,99.  I asked for it I signed it, and agreed to have it in a contract.  The problem is between VERIZON and ASURION not me the customer!!!!!!

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

SophiaE,

Not to worry, I can help you with the steps. First, you will have to approve the Follow request we sent you, then follow us back. The steps to Direct Message us are here http://vz.to/1gUoxfV

AdaS_VZW
Follow us on Twitter at @VZWSupport 

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Oops! Sorry about that, SophiaE.
Please go ahead and reply to my direct message.

TamaraH_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport

0 Likes