Customer Service Complaint HELP!!
shannond76

Who can I talk to so I may get help with poor service I received in a store??

Labels (1)
0 Likes
1 Solution

Correct answers
Re: Customer Service Complaint HELP!!
Snn5
Legend
0 Likes
Snn5
Legend
0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Shannond76, we are herre to help. What issues have you been having with the service? How long has this been happening? Are others in the area experiencing issues as well? Please share some details so we may assist.
LorenB_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the �Correct Answer� button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes
shannond76

First I want to thank you for taking time out of your busy day to make time to read my email.  Trying to go to Verizon's website to find where to send this email has been challenging so I hope you will be able to help assist me with my concern.

>

> I stopped into my local Verizon store (Greenfield, WI) on 9/15/15 and was helped by John.  My phone was auto shutting off and after John looked at my phone, he suggested it was a defect in the phone and I truly just needed a new phone.  John recommended the droid Turbo, explaining this phone would come at a cost of $480.00.

>

> I explained to John, this was a bit to pricy for me at this time and did I have any other options?  John explained the cost of this phone would increase my bill by $19.99 a month BUT he could give me a $15.00 a month credit which I would get to keep until I someday changed my plan again even if that would be after the two years of the $19.99 a month was added on my bill.  With this credit, the cost of the phone would really make my bill go up $4.99 a month for two years and instead of paying $480.00 for this phone I would pay $119.76.  This would save me $360.24 on this phone.  I felt this was worth it and said okay.

>

> I have since received my next bill and I noticed the $19.99 added for the phone charged to me (which actually says $20.22) but no $15.00 a month credit.  I stopped into the Greenfield Verizon store to get this corrected earlier today.

>

> I spoke with Brandon who after reviewing my account said John had misinformed me and due to that, the plan I am on, I cannot have that $15.00 a month credit.  Brandon said he could put me on a different plan making my bill $75 a month but he could not give me a credit of the $15.00 a month I was promised and I was stuck paying the $480.00 for the phone and he was sorry.  Why would I want to change my plan for it to still cost me more?

>

> I explained to Brandon, I clearly said on 9/15/15 I did not want this phone if it would cost me $480.00 and I was guaranteed I would get it for $119.76 truly with the credits.  I asked Brandon what we could do since this is what I was promised.  Brandon again said he was sorry I was misquoted but there was nothing that could be done.

>

> I said to Brandon I am forced to pay $480.00 for this phone then?  He again apologized.  We ended it there and he told me to have a nice day.

>

> If you look at my account, you will see a $15.00 credit as well from last month because I was not given my employee discount for the wireless charger I purchased but when I questioned it, that was made right right away.

>

>  I am a hard working person as yourself.  I am a banking center manager for JPMorgan Chase.  I interact with customers everyday.  I know mistakes happen and it is how we correct the situations that show how we are and that our customers truly matter.  Although I would love to have my plan stay how it is and get the forever $15.00 a month credit as I was promised until my plan changes one day in the future, what I really am looking for is to only pay $119.76 as I was promised for my phone.  You have to agree being surprised you were misinformed and due to the employee error you have to pay an extra $360.24 is a bit unfair.

>

> My husband is so mad right now we have been cheated he feels he wants us to break contracts and go to another cell provider today.  I know we are just two customers and to loose us means nothing in a world of how many customers are out there but at the end of the day, I have asked my husband to let me send this email out to see if you can help make this right.

>

> I truly appreciate all of your time and any help you can give in helping make this situation right for me today.

>

> Thank you again!!

>

> Sincerely,

> Shannon

>

>

E-Mail address removed as required by the

Message edited by Verizon Moderator

0 Likes
Micah82

I recently moved to an area that has absolutely no service at all so I call Verizon and they say well no problem just buy this $200 network extender and you'll be good to go. So I relunctetly go buy one which I might add uses my WiFi signal that I pay for through my cable service. Now I moved way out in the country and the only service I can get is where you have a data cap on the Internet service out here so I am using all my internet service just so I can use my phones and my kids use theirs. My internet ended up getting overages because of this so I cancelled it and now back to no service again. So, I call Verizon and explain all this because I mean what's the point in paying for all this if I can't use it in my own home and my children can't either and Verizon says well you had service when you was at your old address and that's all that matters so we can't help you and I escalated the call and everyone just sounds like robots repeating the same thing and telling me to use the network extender that is costing me even more money which I don't have Internet no more because it's so expensive. I asked them to just let me out of my contract because all my devices were on edge and I'll happily pay them off but all these ETF fees I shouldn't have to pay. I've been a good customer and when I move and your service don't reach my area all you can say is too bad!! Verizon is a massive company and I have a good reason to let me out and all they care about is screwing good people over and just offering solutions that end up costing more money that don't work. Either way I had to say something. So if your moving be careful about if you have coverage cause Verizon will not help you. 3 out of the 4 accounts on my plan even show no usage for almost 3 months because we get no coverage and I have 4 devices and pay close to $250 a month for a paperweight. Oh well thanks huge corporation for not helping your loyal customers out and screwing me into a service I can't use and can't get out all because you rather see $ signs then help someone. If anybody knows how I can get out of this contract so I can actual go somewhere me and my family can get the service we work so hard to pay for please let me know because we are not rich and really need some advice.

0 Likes
Snn5
Legend

Many carriers pay your ETF for switching.  That sounds like your best route.  Verizon is not responsible for areas you move to where there is no signal, because like they said...you had service where you signed up originally.  Verizon doesn't follow the customer around with a tower.  You might also save a lot of money by switching and stopping the monthly payment for service you don't receive.  Some carriers will pay your device balance as well.  Either way, pay the ETFs and port your number then either let another carrier pay off your device or pay it off and sell them for new devices.

Micah82

Verizon claims to be the largest network around and that's why I brought my families business to them. I mean it's in every commercial on billboards etc... so I expect them to be where I move to because that's why I signed up so they are not holding up their end of the bargain. I'm a consumer and don't have the money to just pay ETF fees. I'm paying for something I'm not getting and Verizon should do the right thing because if not I will never go with again for any reason nor will my family.

0 Likes
Snn5
Legend

While being the biggest is great, it's also up to the customer to research their life plans and locations ahead of time.  It's just like if you bought a new car and lost your job a month later....the dealership isn't going to let you have the car nor pay the car off for you.

Micah82

Well we're not talking about a car so that's irrelevant. And I'm suppose to plan my life around my cell phone contract. Seriously??? You must work for them because you sure sound like it. This is a conversation about doing the right thing and ethics. Bottom line I had to move and my new residence does not get Any service yet Verizon says to bad you still must keep the contract or pay even though your not getting what your paying for. I think anyone would be pissed off for paying for a service they can't get. I am one tiny person with a wife and 2 children and don't have the money to just waste And pay fees because life happened and I moved for a job. Verizon can let me out if they want to do the right thing because they confirmed I have no coverage and if they don't well then let this show you just what kind of heartless company your dealing with. And quit advertising u have coverage everywhere cause obviously you don't.

0 Likes
Micah82

And if a buy a car and it don't work well that's a lemon and they'd have to take it back also.

0 Likes