Re: Customer Service Complaint HELP!!
Micah82
0 Likes
rcschnoor
Legend

Micah82 wrote:

So I guess everyone should plan their life especially a big choice like buying a home around my cellular provider.

No, because you can always get a landline.

Micah82

It's relevant to the conversation is why I mentioned I'm a veteran because I retired and had to move so no choice in the matter. I needed to find a home for my family and being responsible is putting them ahead of a cell phone company. I'm not basing a life changing decision and where my children go to school off where my cell coverage is buddy and if you can't understand that well you need some help. Plus who's beating a dead horse now, I said Verizon owned up to it and are waiving the charges and not out of charity but because what I'm saying makes since and it's the right thing to do and why would you pay for something u can't use. I mean if your paying for cable and ur in a contract and move to a place they don't have service and then they say well your gonna have to pay $375 to cancel most people wouldn't like that too much. And by the way I care that I proudly served my country and I'm sure a lot of others do too because I would give my life for this country and still will.

0 Likes
Micah82

True I can get a landline but I have 5 devices and children who love to get on the internet at home plus a lot of people actually use their cells instead of paying extra for a landline. We have no internet service out here because it's satellite and they didn't bring high speed internet out here because their is not enough customer base to make it worthwhile. A landline anyway is just more money out of pocket for something I'm already paying for anyway. Verizon did own up to it so all is well and I will come back to them in the future if i move again because the service was great up until this point.

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Hold the phone Barbara007. Hering this saddens me truly. We never want to see you go to another carrier because of one bad apple. Please allow us to turn this into a good experience and continue the friendship we use to have. Was there any unresolved issues? Please provide details so we can further assist here.
JorgeO_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the "Correct Answer" button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes
Iorior
Enthusiast - Level 2

TNX  for ur service i appreciate it

0 Likes
itakley

I have had issues with a bill credit that was promised to me since October 2015. I have been given the run around by the local corporate store and customer service over the phone just so they could all tell me t the end " sorry you were miss informed you will not get the credit thank you for being the best part of Verizon ". Seriously.

0 Likes