Customer Service Disaster
Dm3094
Enthusiast - Level 2

I ordered a phone online. It was 2 day ground and to arrive by Tuesday at 8pm. It did not. I placed calls, chats and texts. Between the 10 agents, none were able to assist. What made it worse, each agent I spoke to lied about the order. One said it shipped. One said it will be there Wednesday morning. One said it didn’t ship. One said someone will call in 24-48 hours. One said the order is frozen. One said they couldn’t help me. I spent three days trying to get a phone that was promised to arrive. I was leaving for a trip and needed it. It was the worst customer service I have experienced. We have been customers for 25 years. I purchased through another supplier. I would like to cancel my account.

Re: Customer Service Disaster
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

This has gone on for  far too long and we would never want to lose you.  Let's  turn this around.  A private message has been sent to assist you further.-Sean

0 Likes
ANGDOW80
Enthusiast - Level 2

Yep - no one can help online or via phone and you get different answers including straight up lies. I too am a long time customer of about 25 years and recently had a similar experience.  Once this phone is paid off I am done. It was beyond ridiculous! Hope you get your account canceled. 

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

@ANGDOW80 ,

If you're having so much trouble with something on your account, then we want to know about it right away. What exactly is happening that no one else seems to be able to help you with? -Russell

0 Likes
Dm3094
Enthusiast - Level 2

Did not receive any private message. Now you are agent number 11 that cannot help.

0 Likes
Dm3094
Enthusiast - Level 2

Really Russell? You are going to help? Now I’m on day 4. How about just a phone call?

0 Likes
Dm3094
Enthusiast - Level 2

PM me

0 Likes
Doggo
Contributor - Level 3

Day 2 would not fall on a Tuesday. Under two business days, that would be Wednesday. For shipping to fall Tuesday, that would next day with it shipping out Monday. 

Verizon isn't Amazon Prime. If you order Friday or over the weekend, there will be delays.

You also have to accept T&C or your phone wouldn't be shipped out. To have this delay, you either didn't do that or the phone is on backorder.

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

We know how important it is for your order to run smoothly. Did you receive an email confirmation for your order? Did you receive an email with tracking information?

EllisandraC_VZW

0 Likes