Customer Service from Sales and Service
Rocky_35

I recently had absolutely EXCEPTIONAL customer service when buying new iPhones, discussing the various plans, and then in terminating a phone early due to a stroke.  Unfortunately I did not get follow up online surveys so I am not sure who to direct my thanks to.  The 4 different people I have spoken with in the last few days were extremely friendly, very helpful, and absolutely the best service I have ever had in dealing with a cellular service provider.  So thank you all who helped me out!!  I think you all deserve a raise!!

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: Customer Service from Sales and Service
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

I'm so happy to hear you had a good experience when buying your new  phones Rocky_35. This it the type of customer service we strive to provide every day. Thank you for your feedback and I hope you enjoy your new phones. Please don't hesitate to reach out to us with any questions or concerns,

KinquanaH_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the "Correct Answer" button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes