Customer Service has gone way down with VERIZON!!!
Coltdogg

I order a new phone from Verizon on the 7th of July, 2010.   about 2 hours after I placed it, I get a email saying "Your order has been cancelled by Verizon!"

I knew the phone was on back order and had to wait 4 weeks to a month to get it. Not a big deal! I wanted it!!!

I think this is {word filter avoidance}
. I emailed about 10 times, No one will get back to me. try to call and can not get anyone that knows what to say, but "I am sorry but you got to wait tell they are now in stock to order"

I went to VERIZON in Owasso OKLA, and I was told they have SO MANY new phones going to be out within that time frame and THEY  want me to wait to make sure I do not want one of the new ones going to be out.

Sounds to me they want to make my mind for me.

To me Verizon is going down hill very fast, and start acking like AT&T is. (That is why I am no longer with AT&T now.)

I just dont feel like that they want me as a customer anymore.

I waited about 6 months to upgrade to the Droid and now they are telling me to pick a new phone. I may have not be so **bleep** off about this if they would of called and talked to me about this, but just just gets to me I get a  e-mail saying "Your order has been cancelled by Verizon!"

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: Customer Service has gone way down with VERIZON!!!
Prodigallink

... really? *insert stewie and brian voice here*  do you know what could have even solved this problem and kept you from having this issue before it started? going to another store or even better yet... calling a customer service rep and getting further information on why it was canceled... you fail to realise that this specific phone *whatever it may be* is apparently a quick seller and stock will be quickly depleted... for example... many stores near the city of atlanta ga in which i live 30 miles from... about 95% sold out of the HTC Droid Incredible it its first OPENING WEEKEND!!! NOT WEEK... NOT 7 DAYS... WEEKEND, 1-2 DAYS... the only thing you can do is deal with it and except the reality that the world dosent work for you only... get on with your life and quit whining because you didnt get your way... it was nothing that could be done about it and your remorseless banter cant change it.

0 Likes
Coltdogg

Ok, right at the start, I could not get a thing done on this.  On-line, Calling. and going down to Verizon.   But Verizon has got the phone back o order.    I got so mad with them when they stopped the order, and would not call me over this.

Like I said, I did not get mad over the phone taking so long to get to me, and it being on back order. I just got so made that they did what they did. Its like they was telling me what phone I could have.

All in all, they got my order back going. so I am happy about that. The bad is its going to be about a week later then the ship date because of Verizon stopping the order!!

0 Likes
Coltdogg

I got to say the last few weeks I been very mad with Verizon over the way they did take care of me. After 3 plus years being with them and paying as much as I have each month I was fixing to go back to AT&T.  

I did get to talk to someone on this after calling many times, emailing, going to verizon shop a few time and an even letting all you guys know what was going on. Then I got someone on the phone that was able to help me.  Very nice guy. He did do all I ask, my my nam back on the phone I wanted and now the Phone will be here tomorrow.

And I do got to thank Verizon for somewhat working with me. 

[edited to conform with Verizon Terms of Service and User Guidelines]

0 Likes