Customer Service not Working, How do I Escalate?
summercrowd

One of the phones on my plan was upgraded back in June, I was entitled to a $400 upgrade discount on the cost of the phone but only got $200, I have a ton of emails, texts, and printouts from Verizon Customer Service going back to June acknowledging this, but after multiple phone calls lasting hours at a time no one has been able to fix this, and it needs to be escalated.  Here are summaries of the last few phone calls:

August 1: spoke to James, 1 hour on phone, told me My Verizon would refresh in 1 hour and be fixed. It wasn't.

August 3: spoke to Karla, 44 minutes on phone, assured me it would be fixed by the next billing cycle. It wasn't.

September 14: spoke to Bhavin, 35 minutes on phone, swore to me it would absolutely, positively be fixed by the next billing cycle. It wasn't.

October 14: spoke to Ulysses and told him I wasn't getting off the phone until this was fixed, begged to speak to a supervisor who could actually fixed it. Spent almost 2 hours on phone, he started conferring with a supervisor, swore to me he would call me back in one hour if I hung up, and gave me what he said was his extension. He did not call back and giving that extension to others when I tried calling again got me nowhere.

So here we are at October 19 and it's STILL NOT FIXED.

Please how do I escalate and get this fixed? FWIW I've got a reference #. Thanks in advance for any help out of this morass.

0 Likes
Re: Customer Service not Working, How do I Escalate?
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Hello, 

Our goal is to provide you with the best experience. Please, send us a PM/DM, so we can address all your concerns. 

Verizon is always here to help!

>Cintya

0 Likes
summercrowd

Ok, how do I do that? I've already tried "Support Request" under "Contact Us" in my account multiple times, is that what you're referring to? Every request has been closed without fixing the problem.

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Oh, goodness! You've been through a lot! Getting your promotion should always be a breeze! Please, send us a Private Note, so we can get to the bottom of what's going on right away! I want you to get your money!

*Chance

0 Likes
summercrowd

Am I missing something because I'm using a web browser instead of the MyVerizon app? Similar Community messages to mine get replies where the verizon person dms the customer, could you either do that or tell me what number I'm supposed to dm?

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

We always want to ensure your concerns are addressed. Please send us a Private Note for support.

*Anna

0 Likes