Customer Service
DONNAJCL

I am at a complete loss with Verizon Wireless Customer Service.  I did not have any resolve going to the physical store so I tried calling Customer Service.  After 2.5 hours of discussion I was assured the HotSpot device and number my local Spring House PA store convinced me to get (for which I was told I would not have a charge unless I used it... WRONG!) would be removed from my account WITHOUT ANY CHARGE to me... April bill showed up in email today and WRONG ...termination costs were assessed to my account!  I have been a customer for over 15 yrs and the level of satisfaction is low.  I started an online chat at 5:20am and have chatted with FIVE different chat reps _____ WITH NO RESOLVE!  AND OF COURSE THE PHONE CUSTOMER SERVICE IS NOT OPEN UNTIL MONDAY..

POOR Customer service. and very frustrated customer

0 Likes
Re: Customer Service
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Hello, DONNJCL. Thank you for reaching out to us, and I regret to hear of your experience with us when dealing with the problems on your account. I definitely do thank you for 15 years of preference to us and our family, and I am sad to hear that you are frustrated because of the situation. To start, what type of charges to you see on your bill? Was this for an early termination fee? ~Pamela

0 Likes