Customer Service
joedolio

I have been a Verizon Customer for many years but for the last 2 months in a row after adding two new devices, they have billed me over $4000.  Each time i have spent hours on the phone getting it corrected and each time, it doesn't truly get corrected.  I get interrupted by the reps and they keep asking for random payment dollar amounts just to see if they can get money from you for something and they can't truly explain what the charges are for. 

They are just trying to get as much money as possible for vague amounts.

I am switching to Sprint and will file complaints with the State Attorney General, the FCC, the Better Business Bureau and anyone else who will listen.  They are ridiculous.

As a sign of their greed,, if you try to live chat with them about anything other than sales of a new device, it says "All our agents are busy".  There is also no web link for customer service...what does this tell you??

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: Customer Service
ardysa

>> Duplicate post removed to comply with Verizon Wireless Terms of Service.  See <<

Message was edited by: Verizon Moderator

0 Likes
rcschnoor
Legend

joedolio wrote:

There is also no web link for customer service...what does this tell you??

That you are not looking in the right place??

Untitled-1.jpg

Tweet @VZWSupport 

Get Help on Google+ 

Post a Question on Facebook 

0 Likes
ardysa

There aren't any phone numbers on that page.  Verizon makes it really hard to speak with a rep who can solve your problems.

0 Likes
rcschnoor
Legend

Of course there are no phone numbers on that page, I was responding to a statement that there is "no web link for customer service". I have provided 3.

For phone numbers, you can call *611 from your cell or 800-922-0204 from any phone.

Untitled-2.jpg

I have never had any problem with contacting Verizon via the phone. When you get to the menu, input "4" and then say "agent" to speak with a person.

0 Likes