Customer Service
blakes05

On May 6, 2014, I purchased three Galaxy 5's - the promotion was $50 off and, according to the online chat person, $50 gift card with 6-8 weeks.  Card never came, call customer service, spoke with three different people, transferred to rebate center,received email from two different customer service reps, no none knew what I was talking about.  I found the promotion online an emailed a copy to them.  Still nothing.  Turns out the person on chat was wrong, it was not a gift card that I would receive, it was a rebate.  I was never sent the information for rebate.  Customer service person emailed me forms last week and said to submit the forms and that the people at the rebate center would contact me.  They did, to tell me I did not have all the forms so they could not process my requests.  I am so mad - I knew I should have gone to the store, but the person on chat said the deal was only good online.  I really do not want to call back, be placed on hold for ten minutes after I explain all this, and then transferred to the rebate center where they tell me they do not why I am calling them!  Any suggestions would be appreciated.

Labels (1)
0 Likes