Skip to main content
Accessibility Resource Center Skip to main content
Get up to $500 when you bring your phone. Plus, waived smartphone activation fee when you buy online. Limited time offer.
end of navigation menu
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Customer Service
pdmmoore

I contacted Verizon customer service today.   I was calling to see if I could get a discount or credit on my upgrade fees.. The 1st person I spoke with offered me a partial discount but I had a hard time understanding him. I asked to speak with a supervisor to see if I could understand them better or get a full credit.  I waited on hold for a very long time to speak with  the supervisor. I had an even harder time understanding the supervisor than I did the 1st representative I spoke with.   I told them I had never had an issue before with getting upgrade fees waived. I have been a long time customer and always pay my bill on time.  I was frustrated with not being able to understand him fully and feeling like he was getting rude which caused me to lose my cool also.  I finally asked to speak with someone in the United States so that I could better understand. He told me there was no one else I could speak with he was the supervisor. In frustration I finally just said goodbye.  I called back and spoke to someone who told me that I had reached my limit of credits on my account. I didn't understand this when I had been offered a partial discount just a few minutes earlier. I called back again and spoke with someone else and they said that my account had been documented by a supervisor that I refused two offers therefore nothing could be done to help me at this point . I tried to explain to her that I didn't refuse any offer I just asked to speak with someone that I could better understand. I'm now being penalized because of what the supervisor documented on my account. I feel that he  falsified this information because I never rejected an offer.  Now I'm quite sure my account has been red flagged & I'll never get good customer service because of what he put on my account...

0 Likes
Re: Customer Service
vzw_customer_support
Customer Support

It is critical that we treat our customers with dignity and respect, pdmmoore. We must also always be honest with what we do. I have sent a private note, so we can set up account access and we can help sort all of this out.

-George

0 Likes