Customer Service?
DWL

I Was on the phone with Verizon customer service for 1 1/2 hours,  I was transferred 3 times spent most to the time on hold just so they could tell me that they couldn't help me.   Are you frickin kidding me?   Couldn't that have happened in the first five minutes?   No one seems to know what they are doing! 

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: Customer Service?
WendyDoll27
Enthusiast - Level 1

Agreed! I've had V for a year now and all I regret is switching over from Sprint. I've had issues with them since I switched and their customer service is HORRENDOUS!!!

thomasr1950
Contributor - Level 2

I can't get thru to a chat rep. Tried for over a hour yesterday, all agents busy. Now this morning I'm facing the same issue. I don't understand this. What is going on?

0 Likes
thomasr1950
Contributor - Level 2

I still can't get thru to a chat rep. All Agents are Busy is all i get. I was misled by VZW last week, now they won't stand behind what they told me. I'm trying to get a chat rep to explain my bill. I don't trust phone conversations.

hhg25
Enthusiast - Level 1

Customer service is very poor! I upgraded, spending several hundreds of dollars only to be lied to by the representative,RUSSELL (Removed). I was told that my device was going to be sent overnight-day 3-still no phone. Several of the changes we made over the phone were not completed as discussed. I called back in to discuss these items with someone, and that was another waste of my time with empty words. I was told I would get a follow up call, still nothing. Customer service by far is the worst!

Message edited as required by the

0 Likes
lisa_keyes
Enthusiast - Level 2

I agree absolutely pathetic

0 Likes
lisa_keyes
Enthusiast - Level 2

Need to go back to sprint

0 Likes
lisa_keyes
Enthusiast - Level 2

45 minutes of crap from these theives

0 Likes
Not applicable
NYDarryl
Enthusiast - Level 2

>>Duplicate post removed to comply with the Verizon Wireless Terms of Service    Please see Re: Defective Phone<<

Edited by:  Verizon Moderator

0 Likes