Customer resolution email/number?
Phipsta

I've been going to the same local Verizon store ever since I moved to a new city. The same representative always greets me and helps me. He seemed like a nice guy. When I first met him, I explained to him I was looking for a plan that would allow me to talk and text more so than having data. I somehow ended up getting a deal that also gave me a home phone adaptor (I don't even have a home phone). The first month I got it, it was really cheap and I was ok with it, even with the adaptor that just sat in a corner unused because, again, I have no home phone. Over the months, however, I noticed my monthly payments went up.

I went back to the store after those months to talk to the representative. He looked at my account and said he would suspend my home phone adapter and that would help my bill. However, he failed to mention that if I didn't return the adapter after a certain amount of time, I would be charged extra plus a termination fee. Suspending the service helped but that was not the solution. He charges are just frozen there.

Today I went back to a different store and found all of this from someone else, the hard way. And I say the hard way because the representative was beyond rude and over the line, making me feel like a complete ass and almost ridiculing me, saying things like "Well, you gotta act like an adult and not trust anyone" and "You did sign a contract so that's on you". I get all of this but that's no way to approach a customer. When my friend made a quiet comment about going to a different company to check their fares, he scolded us and said we'd be doing a horrible mistake and good riddance, more or less. I was almost in tears by the end of it. Thankfully, my friend helped me or and asked for the name of the representatives that have dealt with my account in the past to file a complaint.

Bottom line is: I've been overcharged for my bill for months (even the rude representative agreed), I was misled and misinformed about my plan, im somehow stuck with a plan that doesn't help me and i have yet to hear a real resolution from anyone. Is there someone I can talk to about my bill? I refuse to pay for charges that I was tricked into getting because "someone wanted to make a sale" (these were the words of the rude representative) and ultimately, I do want to stay with Verizon but due to the poor customer service, I'm considering otherwise. Can anyone here provide some real help? Thanks in advance.

Labels (1)
0 Likes
1 Solution

Correct answers
Re: Customer resolution email/number?
tikibar1
Community Leader
Community Leader

There isn't an e-mail address; you can contact Customer Service via phone, chat, or social media, in addition to here in the forum.  Click the Contact Us button at the top of the page if you're using the desktop version of the forum, or dial *611 from your cell phone or (800) 922-0204.

View solution in original post

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Phipsta,

We certainly are appreciative of the time that you have been with us and definitely want to be sure that you are on a plan that best serves your needs. Let's review a bit more of what you currently have. What plan are you on? What is the budget that you were looking to stay within?

SandyS_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the "Correct Answer" button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes
Phipsta

Thanks for the quick reply! Yes, I iriginalky wanted a plan that was around $70 more or less. I requested the most simple plan possible. It was my belief that I was getting a plan with unlimited talk and text and some gb to spare, or at least that's what he associate made me belief if I were to get a home adapter. Again, I don't have a home phone but he claimed it didn't matter because a bundle would make it all cheaper. Now, pardon me if I sound ignorant but I knew nothing about bundles or how this would make it cheaper. I simply trusted the associate was there to do his job, which is look out for my best interest and get me what I was asking for.

The bill was low for about a month or two. Then it went up. Now between the misunderstandings and me trying to catch up, I'm paying around $150 a month just for a single line  AND I'm stuck with a home adapter that I can't return not get rid of and I never used AND I have to pay for extra charges??!

I understand a plan as cheap as $70 is too much to ask now. However, I still want what I requested back then: unlimited text and calls (if there is such plan still) and some data available. I don't care about having the latest phone (I switched between an iPhone 5 and 6 and I really don't care if I go back to either one at this point) and I don't think I need to pay all these extra charges that were duped on me because, again, someone wanted to make a good sale. I definitely don't want a plan that asks me to pay anything above $100 for one line; I understand I'm asking for something real basic: this is what I want. Anything that we can do to remedy this?

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Phipsta, We would love to help you with your billing concerns. We would love to go over your account and see what we can do to lower your bill. We would love to save you money every month. Let us take a look, and see what we can do for you.

CheriS_VZW

If my response answered your question please click the �Correct Answer� button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes
Phipsta

Thank you so much. My main concern is being overcharged for services I never used and being given a plan that wasn't what I asked for. What do I do for now? Do I need to contact someone else or will someone contact me?

Because I refuse to continue paying for that incredibly overpriced bill, I believe my line was probably disconnected...so any calls to my number would probably be rejected. I am using a friends phone number for important business if that helps.

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Phipsta, as a consumer myself I always want to ensure that I am have the right plan and service that I need within my budget. Let's figure this out for you. I have a sent a Private Message so we can take a deeper look at your account.

AlbertoR_VZW
If my response answered your question please click the �Correct Answer� button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes
Phipsta

Thank you. I've replied to your private message a few days ago. Looking forward to being helped! Please let me know he best way to contact you or anyone willing to help me.

0 Likes
Phipsta

Hello again!! It's been a week since I replied. I understand all customer service agents are busy helping everyone around the country so if I could get a number to call someone, I'd be ok with that. Or an email. Or a way to reach someone. Thank you.

0 Likes
tikibar1
Community Leader
Community Leader

There isn't an e-mail address; you can contact Customer Service via phone, chat, or social media, in addition to here in the forum.  Click the Contact Us button at the top of the page if you're using the desktop version of the forum, or dial *611 from your cell phone or (800) 922-0204.

0 Likes