Skip to main content
Accessibility Resource Center Skip to main content
Get up to $500 when you bring your phone. Plus, get the incredible iPhone 13 Pro on us. Online only. With select 5G Unlimited plans. Ends 12.5. Buy now
end of navigation menu
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
***Announcement: Early next week, we’ll be merging the current Fios and Wireless Communities into the all new Verizon Community! Beginning the evening of Sunday 12/4, both Communities will be placed in read-only mode. You’ll still be able to visit the Communities and browse content, but login will be disabled. On the afternoon of Monday 12/5, all users will be able to log into the new Verizon Community. We expect the new Community to be fully functional the morning of Friday 12/9. Additional details can be found in the Announcements board and under Featured Topics!
Customer service is a joke
jgill29

I have been getting nothing but the run around from customer support for 3 days. My phone's sim card suddenly stopped working. No explanation why. Phone was not damaged in any way. I simply took it out of my purse and a few minutes later it stopped working. I have spent over 4 hours chatting with support. They told me to go to a store and get a new sim card. I arrive to the store and they laughed at me and said they couldn't help me and told me to call in and get a new phone under an extended warranty. After an hour and 46 minute phone call, we get things squared away and the phone was supposed to be delivered by 8 pm tonight. It was promised to me. Well, it's 8 pm and it's not here. Via the website, the order is still processing. This is absolutely terrible customer service. I need my new warranty phone asap as I travel for work and have small children at daycare that I need to be able to check up on. How is Verizon going to make this right? I am telling everyone I know not to go with your service and will be taking our family plan off as soon as I can. Please advise status of my phone. 

0 Likes
Re: Customer service is a joke
jgill29

Now I'm being told via customer support on chat that they cannot track the order and have no idea when the phone will be here. 

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Support

We would be happy to assist you with your concern. Please private message us for further assistance.    *Mabell

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Support

I would be happy to track the device. Please private message us for further assistance. *Mabell

0 Likes