Customer service
Jess831

On Wednesday 4/15/2020 I bought 3 phones and 1 Apple Watch I was on the phone for about 3 hours. The next day I checked my account and the order was put on hold. Not sure why I called Verizon and the order wasn’t going through so the lady that was helping me went ahead and re did the order it took her about 3 time to make the order I was on the phone for another 3 hours. I paid for expedited shipping to receive everything on Saturday NEVER received it. Then Monday came 4/20/2020 I finally received the package. All the phones I was able to connect and activate except for the purple iPhone 11 I wasn’t able to activate it. So I went ahead and Called Verizon AGAIN was on hold for a while they couldn’t figure out why the phone wasn’t able to activate so they ended up adding a whole new line for it I was on the phone for another 4 hours because they didn’t know why I couldn’t activate. I’ve spent sooo much money already and time on the phone with your representative for them not to know what there doing! I’m very upset and stressed out now I can’t seem to log into my free Apple Music that comes with the phone line! This is ridiculous now I’m on the phone again on hold because they can’t figure out why I’m not able to log in. I understand we’re in a crisis right now but I just want my phones to work! If you can please email me or call me back that’d be wonderful. Thank you!

0 Likes
Re: Customer service
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Your efforts are appreciated and I apologize for the inconvenience because I know your time is valuable. Let's get to the bottom of this activation issue once and for all.  I will send you a Private Message momentarily. 

AyaniB_VZW

0 Likes