DATA and BILLING
Bauera14
Enthusiast - Level 2

I have called in multiple times to get a data issue resolved and so far nothing has been done. While editing my data package size on the MY VERIZON portion of the website, I experienced a malfunction and immediately brought it to the attention of the customer support team. I was told that my issue was fixed and all charges would be credited back to my account. I received the credit, but the data issue had not been corrected. My primary line had a 12GB plan that I was trying to switch down to the 5GB plan. The MY VERIZON tab then proceeded to leave the 12GB package and put the 5GB package onto a different line that should not have had data on it since it is a dummy line and has not had a single minute, text, or kilobyte used, EVER. I am now being told that this is MY error. I have had it with this company, and if it didn't cost $375 per line i would be gone. FUCK VERIZON AND FUCK ALL OF THEIR EMPLOYEES.

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: DATA and BILLING
Bauera14
Enthusiast - Level 2

While waiting for a supervisor, just now while I typed this post, they hung up on me. Bravo Verizon, bravo. You have successfully shown me that you do not care one bit about the satisfaction of your customers.

0 Likes
Kevinbyrd212

I will not put up with Verizon's poor service.  I will be looking to go to another carrier.

0 Likes
KH-OrnEsh
Moderator Emeritus

Due to the age of this thread, it will be locked in order to keep discussions current. If you have the same or a similar question/issue we invite you to start a new thread on the topic.

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

We would never want to lose you, KH-Ornah. Can you explain the nature of the problem a bit more to ensure that we are on the same page? Please share details regarding your experience.

0 Likes